Retail Sales Manager
- Faro Recruitment Vietnam , Ha Noi - Vietnam
- 1000 Competitive
- Posted: 27 Oct 2020
- Develops a business plan and sales strategy for the market that ensures attainment of assigned sales goals and profitability.
- Responsible for the establishment and maintenance of dealer network and retail business development plan.
- Responsible for promotions plan with retail distributors.
- Responsible for follow-up and development of TOP50 shops.
- Responsible for marketing plan and budget.
- Assists in the development and implementation of marketing plans as needed.
- Provides timely feedback to senior management regarding performance.
- Controls expenses to meet budget guidelines.
- Adheres to all company policies, procedures and business ethics codes and ensures that they are communicated and implemented within the team.
Maintains contact with all clients in the market area to ensure high levels of client satisfaction
- College degree or above;
- Over 3 years related experience in similar industry/ construction materials/ working with distributors;
- Fluent in English communication. Mandarin is plus;
- Effective communication and presentation skills;
- Self-motivation, positive efforts;
- Ability to work under pressure and independently;
- Willing to take business trip frequently.
- Prefer 30-35 ages
About Faro Recruitment Vietnam
Faro Vietnam is a member of Faro Recruitment Group - the subsidiary of Outsourcing Inc., a leading outsourcing company in Japan.
With more than 10 years of establishment and operation, Faro Vietnam is recognized as a leading reputable human resources service provider in Vietnam.
Clients are satisfied with Faro Vietnam is not only due to the premier quality of services but also the added on support that are beyond than the scope of services they engaged.