RTM & Sales Capability Executive
- Bel Vietnam , Ho Chi Minh - Vietnam
- 1000 Competitive
- Posted: 29 Apr 2021
As Field Route-To-Market & Sales Capability Executive you are:
- Support & coordinate with RTM & Sales Capability Manager in implementing & sustaining the whole agenda of RTM (Field Force Execution, DMS & DMP) at respective location
Field Force Execution
- Regularly conduct work with Sales Supervisors (SSs)/Distribution Sales Representatives (DSRs) in order to coach SSs/DSRs
- Ensure different SSs/DSRs using standardized and approved selling & working tools
- Ensure DSRs using tablets, compliance with our policy
- Ensure SSs/ASMs using functionality on DMS
Execute talent development program for DSR
- Support RTM Manager & Sales Capability to build, develop program framework, deploy, and evaluate program
- Manage communication design platform, Internal communication
- Coordinate with DMS Manager to identify the top best DSRs to training for building future DSRs
- In-charge of training logistics: final participants, printing materials, Booking Room/ hotel …
- Conduct classroom training for sales forces (SSs/DSRs)
- Follow up & keep the program on track through all stages
- Consolidate OR, KPIs reports (Routes operation, Active Outlets, Sales KPI, etc.) as well as analyze the data/facts to give insightful suggestions/recommendations to RTM & Sales Capability Manager in action plan
- Maintain profile and records of performance of sales at locations
- Digital training: support to manage the digital platform ACE/Degreed for online training course
- Field Coaching: support to measure the effective sales process
- Support sales capability project as requirement
- Other responsibility as assignment of RTM Manager & Sales Capability
To be successful in this role, you need to have a degree of bachelor graduation in relevant majors with minimum 2 years at the same level in field go-to-market with an international FMCG, dairy or food. You have proven track record and growth of sales position with specific record in go-to-market & distribution model. Ability for project management and transform to achieve a One Sales High Performing Organization. Able to present with peers and you also proficiency in both Vietnamese and English languages
Personality and Qualities:
- Willing and interesting to grow in small structured international organization
- Energetic, organized, dynamic, self-driven, result and solution oriented
- Thinking, initiative, and priority setting
- Collaboration, transparent and dare to innovate
About Bel Vietnam
400 million smiles, everywhere within the world!
With five universal brands, including The Laughing Cow®, Mini Babybel®, Kiri®, Leerdammer®, and Boursin®, and over 25 local brands, Bel brings smiles to nearly 400 million consumers in 130 countries. By building on the strength of its brands, the most international names in the cheese sector, Bel aims to lead in all its various markets.
The commitment, enthusiasm and entrepreneurial spirit of Bel’s 12,000 employees is the growth driver of the world’s third-largest branded cheese company.
In 2016, the Group generated consolidated sales of €2.9 billion. 12,000 employees in some 33 subsidiaries around the world contribute to the Group's success. Its products are prepared at 30 production sites.
To experience Bel is to be daring, pragmatic and determined to meet the growth challenges of an international family food group.
At Bel, the employees have the opportunity to measure the impact of their talent and energy in realizing an ambitious company project. Be you. Be ambitious. Be Bel.
Bel Group is headquartered in Suresnes, France.