Sales Admin cum Investor Relations Officer
- Dai-ichi Life Việt Nam , Ho Chi Minh - Vietnam
- 600 Competitive
- Posted: 10 Oct 2017
1/ JOB PURPOSE
- To take care of DFVN’s Open-ended Fund sales administration and provide professional after-sales services to investors.
- Investor Relations (IR)/Customer Services
- Respond to investor inquiries within a reasonable timeframe;
- Prepare monthly, quarterly and annual fund and investor updates;
- Manage investor retention and service programs;
- Coordinate and organize road shows, seminars, exhibitions, training and other investor events;
- Coordinate, support and do IR-related works including website development & administration, posting new announcements, handling hotline, investor care and communication, quarterly Board of Representative meetings, and Annual General Investor Meeting;
- Prepare other content as required to service investors;
- Follow-up and complete other assignments as assigned by the CEO and/or Department Head from time to time.
- Transfer Agency Services
- Validate and inputs the investors’ orders into the given templates and send to HSBC/VSD in compliance with the Operating memorandum
- Provide the updated forms/ templates to sales team of DFVN and distributors
- Provide investor holding statement and transaction note to IR team for sending to investors upon transaction completion or monthly basis
- Bachelor Degree Commerce, Economics or Finance.
- Holder of Securities Brokerage License preferable, but not required.
- Minimum 3 years working in financial services industry, preferably in Client Service and/or Investor Relations.
- Strong analytical and technical skills
- Attention to detail
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills; capable of preparing and realizing presentation sessions;
- Competent at persuading, negotiating and providing effective presentation ideas.
- Native Vietnamese. Good command of spoken and written English.
- High personal integrity – honest, straightforward, able to do what is best for the company.
About Dai-ichi Life Việt Nam
Với hơn 110 năm kinh nghiệm trong lĩnh vực bảo hiểm nhân thọ kể từ khi được thành lập vào năm 1902, Dai-ichi Life luôn hoạt động dựa trên nền tảng “Khách hàng là trên hết” và sẽ tiếp tục áp dụng triết lý kinh doanh này vào mọi hoạt động của công ty nhằm thực hiện cam kết trở thành người bạn đồng hành đáng tin cậy trọn đời của khách hàng.