- DatVietVAC Group Holdings , Ho Chi Minh - Vietnam
- 3000 Competitive
- Posted: 30 Oct 2017
- Responsible for managing Sales and QC / Sponsorship sales to achieve Sales target of channel group under the company management according to annual plan with BOD of the Company.
- Responsible for designing pricing policy, sales, promotion, media package and direct sales staff management to design media packages, sponsorship packages to meet the needs of the Different plans.
- Report and analyze the TV market, competitors, budget allocation principles in the channels that KH / Agencies are applying ... to propose solutions to increase sales.
- Make annual business plans and periodical reports on Sales / Customers.
- Be responsible for building and maintaining relationships with customers.
- Manage Sales Team, performance and on-job training for employees.
- University degree in Marketing or Business Administration
- Sales quality, good communication and relationship.
- Ability to manage and organize well
- Understand the field of advertising, television
- Extensive knowledge of the media / media
- Experienced in planning / buying at media agencies for 5 years or more.
- Sales experience in the field of television for at least 3 years.
- Analytical skills and sales planning
- Sales skills
- Organizational skills and team management
About DatVietVAC Group Holdings
DatViet VAC Group Holdings, Vietnam's largest and the only vertically integrated media and entertainment platforms, provides unique opportunities and end-to-end solutions to marketers. As the first and most well established privately owned agency for over past 23 years, we have an incomparable leading market share in media services, content provision, and TV/digital channels/platforms. Because of DatViet VAC's deep rooted belief in providing exceptional marketing solutions to our client, exceptional nurturing of our people and of the community, we have been recognized:
- “Vietnam Best Places To Work” in 3 consecutive years, 2014, 2015, 2016 by Anphabe
- “Agency of the Year ”in 2014, 2015,2016 by Campaign Southeast Asia.
- “World Top 25 global growth companies” in 2013 by The World Economic Forum (WEF)
To sustain vitality in our solid business growth, Datviet VAC continuously recruits and develop talented, dynamic people to share our passion, imagination and success story.