- Greyfinders , Ho Chi Minh - Vietnam
- 5000 Competitive
- Posted: 08 Feb 2018
- Achieve sales targets (volume & turnover) in Vietnam.
- Cost management in accordance to company policy.
- Follow closely competitors’ activities, analyse their strength and weakness and advise business unit’s strategies to counter competition.
- Meet adhoc goals and objectives set by the management
- Bachelor degree preferably in Chemistry / Chemical Engineering with at least 3-5 years sales and marketing experience in similar fields
- Good product and market knowledge in the petrochemical & polymer industries
- Strong business acumen and problem solving skills
- Ability to foster teamwork within the BU & company, and willing to take on responsibility and ownership of business
- Inter-personal skills to handle customers & distributors and understand multi-cultural communication with regional collegues
- Ability to plan and forecast stocks independently
- Fluency in spoken and written English, Mandarin and other Asian languages a plus to deal with customers
Greyfinders is a business member of Left Brain Asia (now C-Group), a private investment partnership company who also owns Left Brain Connectors (www.leftbrainconnectors.vn)- the leading brand idea firm in Vietnam. We focus on HR services with a special concept that assists clients not simply searching ''best fit talent'' but more strategically "engaging employer brand values" through our selection process.