Sales Executive – Decorative Paints/ Project/ South ( Điều Hành Bán Hàng Dự Án - Sơn Trang Trí)
- Jotun Paints Vietnam Company Limited , Ho Chi Minh - Vietnam
- 600 Competitive
- Posted: 29 Jul 2022
- To have the operative responsibility for project sales for Decorative. This entails being responsible for ensuring that imposed tasks are carried out professionally and practically pursuant to instructions, public requirements, and plans of action in order to ensure that the established objectives are achieved;
- Set and broadcast Jotun brand in Vietnam project market by exploiting, expanding and strengthening relationship with architectures, developers, contractors to ensure Jotun Paints Vietnam be able to grow and get profit by exceeding customer expectation;
- Live, work, think and sell by reflecting brave spirit of Penguin to ensure Jotun's business principles in Vietnam market;
- Be an excellent salesman by incessantly improving to ensure for the sustainable development of Jotun Deco project team;
- Show leading role as a big player in Decorative project market by approaching projects in large scale and building a strong and structured Jotun Decorative project team for good business result, both short and long term.
- University graduate in relevant fields including Business Administration/ Chemistry/ Construction or Architecture universities;
- At least 3 year working experience in Project sales is a priority;
- Able to build up and develop good relationship with potential customers, contractors and architects;
- Independent, professional and suitable for dynamic and challenging working environment;
- Good communication skills in both Vietnamese & English.
- An international and professional European working environment;
- Opportunities to work with Regional and Global team;
- Competence development through Jotun Academy and E-Learning Gateway;
- Attractive compensation and benefits (13th month salary, performance bonus, allowances, etc.);
- Healthcare for self and your family members;
- Engagement activities (Outing, Teambuilding, Family Day, Sport Day…).
About Jotun Paints Vietnam Company Limited
Jotun, headquartered in Sandefjord, Norway, is one of the world's leading manufacturers of Decorative Paints, Marine, Protective and Powder Coatings. The Jotun Group, with 67 companies and 39 production facilities, employs more than 10,300 people globally. Across four segments and seven geographical regions, the Jotun Group is represented in more than 100 countries through its subsidiaries, joint ventures, agents, branch offices and expansive network of distributors.
Seeing a prominent market in South East Asia (SEAP), Jotun opened its first factory in Thailand in 1968. Rapid economic development in the region led to new companies and factories in countries such as Singapore, Malaysia, Indonesia, Vietnam, Philippines, Myanmar, Cambodia and Australia. Jotun SEAP has been awarded a Korn Ferry Engaged Performance Award for year 2019, in recognition of achieving a best-inclass level of “Enablement”. We are proud to have an incredibly diversified region with more than 2,000 employees that come from different nationality and background, working together in delivering profitable growth. Throughout our history, we have focused in providing our employees with meaningful and challenging work, rewarding them through continued learning and development, underpinned by our values of Care, Loyalty, Respect and Boldness.
Jotun Vietnam has been established since 1994, with its first production facility from 1998. As one of the most visible Norwegian brands with long establishment, we operate in 4 segments with high and consistent quality products including Decorative Paints with unique Multicolor technology, and Performance Coatings (Marine, Protective and Powder). Our major strength is providing customers with a Single Source Solution for all their coating needs. The largest single abroad investment by Jotun Group which is the modern factory, came into operation in 2021, demonstrating Jotun's long-term development strategy in the market. At Jotun Vietnam, we believe that people are our most important asset and therefore, we have been focusing on developing our employees’ competence and offering them opportunities to make differences and make their marks.
Search more jobs
- Jobs at Jotun Paints Vietnam Company Limited
- Sales Jobs
- Sales Jobs in Ho Chi Minh
- Chemical/Biochemical Jobs
- Chemical/Biochemical Jobs in Ho Chi Minh
- Civil/Construction/Materials Jobs
- Civil/Construction/Materials Jobs in Ho Chi Minh
- Industrial/Consumer Manufacturing Jobs
- Industrial/Consumer Manufacturing Jobs in Ho Chi Minh