Sales Executive (Flooring Category) – Sơn Sàn
- Jotun Paints Vietnam Company Limited , Ho Chi Minh - Vietnam
- 600 Competitive
- Posted: 24 Nov 2022
We are looking for a passionate and potential caliber Sales candidate (even FRESH GRADUATES) to join and build up the strength of Protective Coatings team. This position is open and welcome candidates who are proactive, passionate about sales and strong in technical area. You will be provided with a comprehensive and intensive training program to adapt the job.
Manage sales activities by servicing current accounts, identifying new floor businesses, and materialising such opportunities to achieve set targets and increase market coverage and Jotun market position:
- Take care of designated accounts through regular visits, timely advice on proper painting systems, Buy Sell Hierarchy strengthening, and long-term partnership construction;
- Develop floor market by building up relationships with applicators and getting Jotun approval for new construction projects;
- Ensure achievement of individual sales target;
- Expand business opportunities by seeking new potential customers and/or enhancing position with existing accounts with the target to increase market coverage;
- Be responsible for the draft, amendment and archive of contracts and supporting documents issued by Jotun as well as customers and other relevant parties;
- Co-ordinate with internal partners (CSD, TS, Production, Finance, QA/QC…) to satisfy delivery schedule, after-sales service and product availability;
- Ensure due collection by monitoring customers’ payment term, credit limit and orders progress;
- Initiate and enhance relationship with owners, consultants/ architects, contractors and authorities involved in designated projects to get Jotun nominated as sole supplier or approved in vendor list or favored than other paint manufacturers;
- Follow up with above mentioned project’s stakeholders to update information to team and accordingly to lead team’s coordination;
- Make reports and attend training, meeting, travelling as requested by the line manager.
*** We offer:
- An international and professional working environment;
- Opportunities to work with Regional and Global team;
- Competence development through Jotun Academy and E-Learning Gateway;
- Attractive compensation and benefits (13th month salary, performance bonus, allowances, sales incentives etc.);
- Healthcare for self and your family members;
- Engagement activities (Outing, Teambuilding, Family Day, Sport Day…).
- University graduate in relevant fields (BA, Chemistry, Mechanics...);
- At least 2 years of working experiences in project sales/marketing, preferably in Industrial Project/ Building Materials sales;
- Be able to build up and develop good relationship with potential customers, contractors and owners;
- Mature, independent and suitable with a dynamic environment;
- Self-motivated, high level of ownership/ responsibility and integrity and proactiveness;
- Ability to work under pressure and target fulfillment;
- Willingness to learn and travel;
- Good communication, negotiation and B2B selling skills;
- Good command of English and MS Office.
About Jotun Paints Vietnam Company Limited
Jotun, headquartered in Sandefjord, Norway, is one of the world's leading manufacturers of Decorative Paints, Marine, Protective and Powder Coatings. The Jotun Group, with 67 companies and 39 production facilities, employs more than 10,300 people globally. Across four segments and seven geographical regions, the Jotun Group is represented in more than 100 countries through its subsidiaries, joint ventures, agents, branch offices and expansive network of distributors.
Seeing a prominent market in South East Asia (SEAP), Jotun opened its first factory in Thailand in 1968. Rapid economic development in the region led to new companies and factories in countries such as Singapore, Malaysia, Indonesia, Vietnam, Philippines, Myanmar, Cambodia and Australia. Jotun SEAP has been awarded a Korn Ferry Engaged Performance Award for year 2019, in recognition of achieving a best-inclass level of “Enablement”. We are proud to have an incredibly diversified region with more than 2,000 employees that come from different nationality and background, working together in delivering profitable growth. Throughout our history, we have focused in providing our employees with meaningful and challenging work, rewarding them through continued learning and development, underpinned by our values of Care, Loyalty, Respect and Boldness.
Jotun Vietnam has been established since 1994, with its first production facility from 1998. As one of the most visible Norwegian brands with long establishment, we operate in 4 segments with high and consistent quality products including Decorative Paints with unique Multicolor technology, and Performance Coatings (Marine, Protective and Powder). Our major strength is providing customers with a Single Source Solution for all their coating needs. The largest single abroad investment by Jotun Group which is the modern factory, came into operation in 2021, demonstrating Jotun's long-term development strategy in the market. At Jotun Vietnam, we believe that people are our most important asset and therefore, we have been focusing on developing our employees’ competence and offering them opportunities to make differences and make their marks.