Sales & Marketing Officer - Dai-ichi Fund Management
- Dai-ichi Life Việt Nam , Ho Chi Minh - Vietnam
- 600 Competitive
- Posted: 30 Jan 2018
1/ JOB PURPOSE
The role holder will support the creation and maintenance company digital marketing as websites and social media presence as well as support to promotion new products of company.
- Create, manage and maintain official Facebook Fan page and Youtube channel to attracting high numbers of internet followers and update/ to promote company’s brand awareness and trust;
- Control negative information/ crisis in social media channels as Youtube; forum; facebook … and in google search;
- Digital ads on Facebook/ Youtube/ Google adword...;
- Build and maintain/ follow-up microsite to collect potential customers database;
- To implement our digital marketing plan under the company’s strategy;
- Support to promotion new products development;
- Updating and maintain company official website- (Product marketing webpages);
- Support to implement new products development process;
- Other tasks are assigned by direct manager.
1/ Education, no. of year experience:
- Graduated from University;
- Over 2 year experiences in Digital Marketing.
- Good at Word, Excel, Power Point and Photoshop.
- Create and write exciting, punchy content; rewriting/editing content suitable for Digital Marketing skills
- Good in designing is preferred
- Good at business report skill is preferred.
- Good Vietnamese writing skills.
- Fluent in English (speaking and writing).
3/ Personal attributes:
- Friendly, helpful and team work
- Positive attitude
- Oriented manner of accuracy and orderness
- Able to work in high pressure for meeting deadline, if required.
About Dai-ichi Life Việt Nam
As a subsidiary of Dai-ichi Life Holdings Inc. and a member of Dai-ichi Life Group, Dai-ichi Life Insurance Company of Vietnam, Ltd. (“Dai-ichi Life Vietnam”) was established in January of 2007. This is the first foreign market that Dai-ichi Life Group expands its business through a 100%-owned subsidiary.
After 11 years of operations, Dai-ichi Life Vietnam has grown up more than ten times in terms of total premiums, affirming its position among the leading life insurance companies in Vietnam with solid and sustainable development. Especially in 2017, Dai-ichi Life Vietnam has risen to the top three in the market in terms of new premium revenue worth more than 3,600 billion dong, while earning total premium revenue of over 8,000 billion dong and reaching 12% market share. The company is serving 2 million Vietnamese customers through more than 1,200 staff, 70,500 financial consultants. Dai-ichi Life Vietnam is proud to hold the 3rd position in terms of customer service network with more than 260 offices and general agencies covering 63 cities and provinces nationwide.