Sales & Marketing Officer - Dai-ichi Fund Management Viet Nam
- Dai-ichi Life Việt Nam , Ho Chi Minh - Vietnam
- 600 Competitive
- Posted: 12 Sep 2017
1/ JOB PURPOSE
- To take care of DFVN’s Open-ended Fund sales business, including direct sales and indirectly through supporting distribution partners to achieve sales targets.
2/ PRINCIPAL ACCOUNTABILITIES
- Sell DFVN’s mutual funds to retail investors
- Work with the DFVN team to identify target investors for DFVN’s funds
- Contact (via phone, email) target investors and provide information on DFVN’s mutual funds
- Advise investors on the benefits of DFVN’s mutual funds and address their concerns and questions
- Assist retail investors to complete documents and procedures required to invest into DFVN’s mutual funds
- Provide professional customer services to investors after they have invested into the funds, and ensure investors receive timely and accurate information on their investments and on the funds.
- Collect feedback from retail investors and relay feedback back to DFVN management so we can improve products and services.
- Take care and proactively support distribution partners to sell and achieve sales target
- Work with Business Development team to organize investor seminars; collect investor information and build an investor database.
- Provide suggestions and advise on how to improve sales and service to retail investors.
- Others as required by CEO and/or Department Head
1/ Education/Training: Bachelor Degree in Commerce, Economics, Marketing or Finance.
2/ Professional/Trade qualification: Holder of Securities Brokerage License (required)
3/ Experience & Competencies:
- At least 3 years of total work experience in a sales & marketing position in the financial services industry
- Track record of achieving sales targets
- High energy, quick, innovative
- Passion for sales, motivated by achieving sales targets
- Results focused, able to work under pressure to deliver sales objectives
- Strong written and verbal communications skills.
- Good interpersonal skills. Works well with others inside and outside the company, at different levels of seniority.
- Native Vietnamese. English skills valued but not required.
- High personal integrity – honest, straightforward, able to do what is best for the company
About Dai-ichi Life Việt Nam
Với hơn 110 năm kinh nghiệm trong lĩnh vực bảo hiểm nhân thọ kể từ khi được thành lập vào năm 1902, Dai-ichi Life luôn hoạt động dựa trên nền tảng “Khách hàng là trên hết” và sẽ tiếp tục áp dụng triết lý kinh doanh này vào mọi hoạt động của công ty nhằm thực hiện cam kết trở thành người bạn đồng hành đáng tin cậy trọn đời của khách hàng.