Securities Trading Officer (F051)
- Dai-ichi Life Việt Nam , Ho Chi Minh - Vietnam
- 1000 Competitive
- Posted: 26 Jan 2018
1/ JOB PURPOSE
- Be responsible for securities (fixed income and equity) trading activities and assist in operational-related functions to enhance investment return.
- Practical knowledge of the dynamics of the market and completely understands the mechanism associated with trading. Execute and responsible for all trading activities. Review transactions to ensure accuracy of information and ensure that trades conform to regulation of governing agencies
- Coordinates implementation and documentation for compliance and Broker/ Dealer operations. Identify potential trading strategies and offer ideas to improve new ones
- May help support all aspects of the trading desk: pre-trade analysis, research on indexes and constituents and design of optimal strategies for large trades, performance reports
- Coordinate and facilitates special projects as request by management
- Bachelor's degree or higher in relevant discipline (e.g., economics, finance, accounting, financial engineering).
- Fund management certificate granted by State Securities Commission: preferable
- A strong interest in the financial market, a passion and desire to trade with working experience in a financial institution (fund management company, securities company)
- Business level English language skills, strong oral and written communication skills.
- Strong problem solving skills are required.
- General software skills (particularly Excel) are required.
- Highly analytical and detail-oriented.
About Dai-ichi Life Việt Nam
As a subsidiary of Dai-ichi Life Holdings Inc. and a member of Dai-ichi Life Group, Dai-ichi Life Insurance Company of Vietnam, Ltd. (“Dai-ichi Life Vietnam”) was established in January of 2007. This is the first foreign market that Dai-ichi Life Group expands its business through a 100%-owned subsidiary.
After 11 years of operations, Dai-ichi Life Vietnam has grown up more than ten times in terms of total premiums, affirming its position among the leading life insurance companies in Vietnam with solid and sustainable development. Especially in 2017, Dai-ichi Life Vietnam has risen to the top three in the market in terms of new premium revenue worth more than 3,600 billion dong, while earning total premium revenue of over 8,000 billion dong and reaching 12% market share. The company is serving 2 million Vietnamese customers through more than 1,200 staff, 70,500 financial consultants. Dai-ichi Life Vietnam is proud to hold the 3rd position in terms of customer service network with more than 260 offices and general agencies covering 63 cities and provinces nationwide.
Search more jobs
- Jobs at Dai-ichi Life Việt Nam
- Market Research Jobs
- Market Research Jobs in Ho Chi Minh
- Trade Marketing Jobs
- Trade Marketing Jobs in Ho Chi Minh
- Management Jobs
- Management Jobs in Ho Chi Minh
- Finance/Investment Jobs
- Finance/Investment Jobs in Ho Chi Minh
- Banking Jobs
- Banking Jobs in Ho Chi Minh
- Insurance Jobs
- Insurance Jobs in Ho Chi Minh