Senior Accountant - A/P
- Suntory PepsiCo Vietnam Beverage , Ho Chi Minh - Vietnam
- 1100 Competitive
- Posted: 07 Sep 2017
- Receive invoices from Suppliers and Requesters with fullly tracking
- Review all invoices information compliance with Tax regulation
- Process 3ways PO matching invocies and receipts and 2ways matching invoice accurately and accepted accounting practices treatment - Record T&E and expense claim with error-free and ontime
- Be responsible for accurate account, cost center, allocate, amount, meaning full description of recording, full tracking information and meet timeline requirements.
- Be responsible for accrual monitoring and follow up clearing process. Enhancement data accuracy and process owner propositional ownership
- Monitor and follow up CA document to ensure sufficient document 3ways match support for Intenal control purpose
- Prepare and upload Journal voucher and other records with correct information and treatment
- Sort, arrange, scan and filling invoice/ clear advance document/ other following requirement and drive document retention as per law defined.
- Reconcile vendor statements and ontime correct discrepancies - Correspond with vendors and respond to inquires
- Assist with month end closing - Assist with other project or adhoc requirements as needed - Support - Provide supporting documentation for audits and orther requirements. Support join and do for self risk accessment (GCS) and enhancement the process efficienency and minimise the risk.
- BA in Accounting, Finance
- 2+ years of Accounts Payable experience in FMCG/ MNC
- Must have strong work ethics
- Must be well organized and a self-starter
- Must be able to follow standard filing procedures
- Detail, result oriented, professional attitude, reliable
- Ability to work independently and with a team in a fast-paced and high volume environment with emphasis on accuracy and timeliness
- Proficient in Excel and Word, Oracle experience a plus
About Suntory PepsiCo Vietnam Beverage
Suntory PepsiCo Vietnam Beverage Co., Ltd (SPVB) is a strategic alliance which was formed between PepsiCo Inc. (49%) and Suntory Holdings Limited (51%) in April 2013. Our headquarters is located on the 5th Floor, Sheraton Hotel, 88 Dong Khoi Street, District 1, Ho Chi Minh City. The company's mission and vision are to continue to strengthen and maintain the leading position in the beverage industry while living with the company's values. In the future, we will continue to pursue sustainable development objectives, bring benefits to our employees and business partners, and contribute to the communities where we do business and operations.