- Vietcombank-Cardif Life Insurance , Ha Noi - Vietnam
- 600 Competitive
- Posted: 02 Aug 2017
1/ Role Purpose:
- Contribute and build up Policy management system (PMS) and Unit Link (UL) project.
2/ Key Accountabilities:
- Set up accounting process and forms/reports to manage all life insurance product including Unit Linked product line,
- Set up fund management process and reconciliation process.
- Set up the chart of account and default account for auto accounting entry in PMS.
- Work with project team to validate business requirements for functional system development
- Prepare test scenarios and implement UAT.
- Participate in Policy Management Software development project, define target operating model and accounting process for the PMS.
- Set up interface process from PMS to Accounting system.
- Other tasks as assigned by Line Manager.
1/ Qualification and Experience
- University graduate majoring in economic/banking/finance
- At least 5 years of working experience in Life insurance company.
- Knowledge of Life insurance products
- Preference is given to experience in accounting of Unit link product.
- Fluent English & Vietnamese
2/ Competency Requirements:
- Good understanding of VAS (Vietnamese Accounting System) applicable for insurance business;
- Experience in Unit Linked product development project and UL policy management
- Understanding of general fund operations and investment management processes
- Experience within an asset management/fund management/Life insurance company or third party provider would be advantageous
- Willing to work under pressure and within short deadline
- Being able to work independently as well as within a team
- Self-driven, results-oriented with a positive outlook and clear focus on high quality and business profit.
- Good communication and interpersonal skills.
About Vietcombank-Cardif Life Insurance
Vietcombank – Cardif Life Insurance (VCLI) is the joint-venture between BNP Paribas Cardif (43%), Vietcombank (45%), and SeABank (12%). Established in 2008, VCLI operates based on the model of Bancassurance, leveraging banking resource combined with high-benefit insurance products to provide premium financial solutions to families and individuals. We provide life insurance products related to bank loans, education, healthcare and savings. Our clients are served by over 160 staff located in our Hanoi and Ho Chi Minh City offices.
At VCLI, we are committed to creating a talent experience that allows our people to thrive and grow. Joining VCLI, you will have the chance to experience an international and very dynamic working environment.
So what are you waiting for? Join the winning team now.