Senior Admin Executive
- KMS Technology , Ho Chi Minh - Vietnam
- 1500 Competitive
- Posted: 25 Jan 2018
The Senior Administrative Executive will oversee the daily operations of administration for a KMS office. This position needs to demonstrate strong, proven capabilities in the delivery of high-quality administration services and management of a client-focused support team.
- Manage the delivery of high quality administrative operations including but not restricted to facilities management, office operations, logistics support and office cleaning
- Manage several administrative staff and cleaners for the development of a skilled and flexible team, work planning and performance management and professional development
- Liaise and negotiate with vendors, suppliers and/or contractors to bring the best services/products to the organization
- Contribute to the development, planning and implementation of new office processes and systems. Ensures that approved processes are understood and followed
- Advice the Senior Admin Manager on planning and budgeting to ensure the department goals and budget targets are meet
- Other duties as may be requested by the Senior Admin Manager
- At least seven year working experience in administration, in which minimum two years at the level of Admin Supervisor/Leader or Office Manager
- Demonstrated ability to effectively manage a client-focused support team and collaboratively deliver high quality administration services
- Experience in the development, interpretation, implementation and evaluation of policies and procedures
- Experience in new office planning and setup is a plus
- Possess high integrity and strong business ethics
- Excellent communication skills, both written and oral in English and Vietnamese, with the ability to work well with all levels across the organization
- Well-developed interpersonal skills, including negotiation, liaison and cross cultural communication
- Demonstrated ability to work independently and as part of a team to achieve group goals
- Demonstrated organizational skills, including time management and ability to prioritize and manage a range of tasks pro-actively
- High-level computer skills in word processing, spreadsheet and record keeping
- Experience in large/multinational working environment is preferred
About KMS Technology
KMS Technology is a leading provider of software development, testing services, and consulting. Based out of Atlanta, GA with offices in California and Vietnam, KMS works exclusively with ISV’s to accelerate the delivery of innovative software solutions and make offshore outsourcing easier and more effective.
KMS Technology, is an 8-year-old US company specialized in Software Outsourcing & Software Product Development. We offer two main service lines: Offshore Product evelopment and Independent Software Testing to clients ranging from start-ups to large technology companies. Besides providing excellent Software Outsourcing services, KMS has launched awesome products: QASymphony, Katalon Studio, Kobiton and there will be others to come.
With the cozy working environment, the great policies and benefits as well as the excellent leadership team, KMS has been building its team with more than 750 IT talents in Vietnam. Recently KMS was ranked as top 5 IT company and top 32 best places to work in Vietnam.