Senior Officer, New Business and Underwriting
- FWD Vietnam , Ho Chi Minh - Vietnam
- 600 Competitive
- Posted: 14 Nov 2017
At FWD, we are Everyday Trailblazer!
- [Challenger] – We throw out the rule book and use your vision, passion and ideas.
- [Collaborator] – We propose for different perspectives and collaborate to make things happen.
- [Champion] - We are proud in treating each other with fairness & respect, and add values to the lives of other people.
- [Performer] – We have passion for thinking ahead and proactively put ideas into action.
Business context you’ll be in
The Senior Officer, New Business and Underwriting will:
- Deliver expertise underwriting through NBU process in term of effectively and customer-centricity
- Incorporate with Sales Force to educate, support for sales process along with relevant stakeholders.
What you’ll be doing
- Verify the completeness and validity of application for insurance documents.
- Classify life and health risks, initiate risks assessment, and make underwriting decision on the risks in compliance with the company underwriting guidelines and procedures.
- Perform NBU transactions in FPMS (keying-in customers information and application for insurance information, creating SLQ/LCA/underwriting decision letters, updating underwriting decisions).
- Prepare and sign on SLQ/LCA/underwriting decision letters to Life Planner and customers; to follow-up the delivery/feedback and to process the responses/requests accordingly.
- Handle enquiries/complaints from Life Planner and customers on application for insurance and underwriting decision matters.
- Guide UW panel doctors on underwriting medical examination.
- Share to agency force on NBU guidelines and procedures.
- Carry out other tasks and projects as and when assigned by line manager
What you will bring to the table
- University Graduate
- Medical doctor is preferable
- LOMA certificate is preferable
- Experience in life insurance is preferable
- Good command of English and Vietnamese
- Knowledgeable in computer software and system usage
- Effective interpersonal skills and good teamwork spirit
- Well organized and good time management
- Pro-active, innovative, integrity, meticulous and diligent
- Able to deliver works under tight deadlines and high pressures
About FWD Vietnam
FWD Vietnam aims to provide customer-led insurance coverage, including life insurance, personal accident, critical illness, and health-focused products. Along with ABBANK, our bank partner, we deliver a fresh customer experience and provide quality services nationwide in Vietnam.