Senior Project Sales Officer
- Greyfinders , Ho Chi Minh - Da Nang - Vietnam
- 700 $500 - $700
- Posted: 16 Feb 2017
The incumbent will perform the following duties and responsibilities:
· Overall responsibility for sales and customer development of M&E Contractors, Industrial Users, Project owners and consultant by providing customer value through technical and commercial expertise and engineering knowledge;
· Understand and communicate customer’s requirement to Sales Project Manager;
· Achieve assigned sales and customer development quota through focus on commercial customer acquisition and development;
· Day by day selling activities i.e. identifying sales opportunities, organizing, proposals, asking for and acquiring orders;
· Co-ordinate with other processes to ensure high level of customer satisfaction;
· Keep customer data base updated;
Support team in all marketing activities to develop our image to all kinds of customer.
· University degree
· Good in English, written & spoken;
· Good at computer skills and relevant software application;
· Have experience with Japan contractor and consultant is the advantage;
· Willing to travel for business;
· Ability to work in team or independently;
· The candidate must want to sell and have ambition, drive and determination to support this;
· Be goal orientated, adaptable;
· Characteristic: flexibility, loyalty.
Greyfinders is a business member of Left Brain Asia (now C-Group), a private investment partnership company who also owns Left Brain Connectors (www.leftbrainconnectors.vn)- the leading brand idea firm in Vietnam. We focus on HR services with a special concept that assists clients not simply searching ''best fit talent'' but more strategically "engaging employer brand values" through our selection process.