Senior Purchasing Officer
- 40HRS HR CONSULTING SERVICES , Ha Noi - Vietnam
- 2000 Competitive
- Posted: 16 Mar 2021
- Successful candidate is responsible for daily operation of procurement team to for materials and accessories timely supplied for productions, managing vendors and able to perform strategic procurement activities across multiple categories of spend, claim settlement, search for better deals and find more profitable suppliers.
- Work out master purchase order plan in alignment with sales volume and production plans
- Closely work with related departments (PPC, MR Dev, MR Bulk, Warehouse, Production, SHP …) to determine quantities and timing deliveries of materials and accessories to store and timely supply for production.
- Liaise with vendors and suppliers and monitor their progress, check the quality of products, services provided ensuring on time, accurate order deliveries with full quantities and good quality.
- Delegate tasks and supervise team leaders, team members in coordination with factory operation, ensure procurement procedures keep updated and thoroughly execute amongst department.
- Supervise team in claim settlement to ensure all claims are settled in accordance with claim procedures within 30 days from feedback receiving date.
- Setting & Managing & Training KPI for team members.
- Evaluate vendors and make recommendation based on commercial and technical factors ensuring suppliers are aware of business objectives.
Education & Qualification Requirements
- Degree holder and above
- Proficiency in English (reading, speaking, listening & writing)
- Computer Skills: Words – Excel – Presentation.
- 5 years’ relevant experience as minimum requirement, 3 years in supervisor/leader role
- Knowledge of garment industry is a must (prefer work with Adidas customer)
- Ability to gather and analyse data to make plans for deliveries
- Good knowledge of garment industry
- Familiar with sourcing and vendor management
- Knowledge of supplier chain, logistics and import/export procedures will be advantages
- Good command of English
- Computer: Microsoft Word, Exel, Powerpoint,
- Strong Negotiation, Communication Skills.
- Behavioral Competency Requirements/Attributes
- Integrity and responsive
- Decision making
- Supervision skills
- Willing to help team-members and giving an advice to solve problems.
- Deal with suppliers for timely deliveries and alternative solutions for unexpected issues
About 40HRS HR CONSULTING SERVICES
We have a team of bright, talented Consultant with over 10 years working experience that give the firm a balance of experience and the best track record in various industries in: Executive, General Management, Manufacturing, Engineering, Operation, Human resources Management, Finance, Supply Chain, IT, …etc.
We have experiences in dealing with Multi-culture and personalities in the industry to provide the best practices gained from working with a wide range of local & multinational companies. So, we can provide our service in America, Asia, Europe, and south America.