SENIOR SALES MANAGER - URGENT
- Greyfinders , Ho Chi Minh - Vietnam
- 4000 Competitive
- Posted: 27 Oct 2017
- Identify opportunities for our Electric on Electrical Distribution and Industry Automation Services
- Sell a broad range of technical services including the start-up, maintenance, testing, retrofit, and upgrade of all major manufacturer electrical equipment installed at the customer’s site.
- Sell turnkey projects ranging from simple replacement of equipment to fully engineered solutions
- Have to increase the mix of Service Plans sales as a priority.
- Develop networking and deploys all Electrical Distribution and Industry Automation services sales actions with end-users in the targeted segments in order to maximize the business with them and achieving the sales target.
- Interact with Field Services tendering team to provide on-time quote, suitable technical services solutions directly to customers based on the understanding of customer’s needs.
- Build and secure relationship with potential customers (both end users, contractors, system integrators)
- Interacts with the FS Operational Marketing leader who is giving him/her the list of targeted segments and accounts to address with his/her outside service sales representative.
- For Global and targeted accounts, SSM and his OSSR/V2Services are ensuring the optimal coordination with the V1 BU sales force to secure the account loyalty and revenue flow depending on the complexity of the customer opportunities.
- Working closely with Inside Sales & Traceability Service Team to expand the market coverage on proximity accounts
- Interacts with FS Operation Manager and his team to ensure the contract execution. Part delivery is on time, meet customer expectation and deliver sales commitment for project completion on time for Working very closely with the Inside Service Sales Manager depending
- Fosters collaboration between teams to grow our ONE our Electric Field Services Sales/Revenue
- Develops account profiles and executes the sales plan.
- Applies market and account skills necessary for dealing with specific target audiences.
- Identifies and contacts potential customers or prospects, either existing or new.
- Secures customer satisfaction overseeing all ongoing activities with the customer (orders, delivery..)
- Utilizes BFO (Salesforce.com) for sales funnel management & secures consistent follow-up
- Provides monthly forecasts and summaries in a timely manner.
- Participates in the preparation of analysis and reports on field service performance.
- Prepares sales quotations and proposals, including any activity that has to be outsourced, in respect of FS expected GM
- Works closely with Inside Service Sales Manager and the BU account manager to maximize business opportunities.
- Is “feeding” the Field Services Marketing leaders with Offers feedback and needs
- Educates customers on all SE products and services
- Provides mentoring, coaching and guidance to the Outside Service Sales Representative
- Coordinates and/or attends trade shows and marketing/sales seminars as needed
- Creates a motivating and challenging team spirit based on collaboration and achievement
- Ensures efficient and regular communications between the team
Greyfinders is a business member of Left Brain Asia (now C-Group), a private investment partnership company who also owns Left Brain Connectors (www.leftbrainconnectors.vn)- the leading brand idea firm in Vietnam. We focus on HR services with a special concept that assists clients not simply searching ''best fit talent'' but more strategically "engaging employer brand values" through our selection process.