Senior Sales (Senior Educational Consultant)
- Wall Street English , Ho Chi Minh - Vietnam
- 3000 Up to: $3,000
- Posted: 05 Jul 2017
1/ Job Description
This position is responsible for assisting the Center Director (CD) to manage the group of 3 – 4 Educational Consultants (EC) that including herself/ himself. This position is responsible for assisting the Center Director through the implementations of training or coaching to the ECs in her group to enhance the sales performance for the group of ECs under her or his supervision.
2/ Job Responsibilities
• Train and coach fellow ECs on all sales training skills and techniques that include Standard Operation Procedure (SOP) processes, tips and experiences with proper follow up
• Provide coaching support materials to ensure sufficient learnings adopted by individual EC in her assigned group
• Provide ongoing coaching support through personal coaching, coaching workshops and staff meeting segments
• Achieve individual sales target and team sales target, ensure the team meets performance deadlines and follows center’s guidelines
• Achieve individual Service target and team Service targets, ensure the team meets performance deadlines & follows center’s guidelines
• Foster the ability to develop own solutions to problems while staying within the rules and regulations
• Create a team working environment that motivates individuals to achieve excellent performance, responds to different individual’s needs and potential, recognizes and acts on other EC’s performance which is below expectation
• Use administrative systems, Sales, Conversion and Client Fidelity Plan (CFP) follow up reports to monitor success and take corrective actions on sales basics for the group as well as for individual ECs
• Contribute to the success of the center by sharing ideas, innovative business concepts and techniques in formal and informal meetings with peers and CD
• Keep CD informed of individual and team’s performance progress, challenges, HR situations
• Act as a role model in all manners of an EC
• University degree
• Fluency in English speaking required
• Have completed a minimum of 1 to 2 year in a similar role (Sales Supervisor, Captain, Key Account Executive) or used to be the success example of Educational Consultant by achieving personal sales target at constant demonstration and showing the ability to lead people through assigned projects Team Leader
• Delivering high quality sales presentations which do not overpromise or misrepresent Wall Street English
• Delivering high quality student follow up with consistent record-keeping in System
• Having a passion for both sales and education
• Showing a strong desire to grow, improve, learn
About Wall Street English
Wall Street English21 Le Quy Don St., Dist. 3, Ho Chi Minh City, Vietnam
Contact person: HR Dept
Company size: 1,000-4,999
* Company Introduction:
- First established in Italy in 1972 under the name of Wall Street Institute, we have been rebranded into Wall Street English in 2013 as we know nowadays. What started from an idea of developing a new way to teach people English has grown into a place with over 400 learning centers in 27 countries with an enrollment of 3,000,000 students. Wall Street English is part of Pearson, an education company.
- Currently we have 06 centers in Ho Chi Minh City and will continue to expand to end of year. Our centers are designed, built and equipped to the premium standards, thus providing teachers, employees and students with an excellent study and work environment. We place a strong emphasis on academic quality and this is reflected in our approach to teacher recruitment, development, support and management
* Why work with us?
- We offer a unique learning method that helps people succeed in learning the English language, which opens a whole world of both personal and professional opportunities.
- Wall Street English is a fun, dynamic, experienced, hard-working and friendly working environment that exceed Client expectations every day. Our commitment to quality services and support continues to propel our growth and success.
- We are a premier provider of motivated and highly trained consultants and professional personnel who have the unique skills and expertise necessary to help our Clients meet their individual and business goals in a cost effective manner.
- As a company, we’ve developed and enforce a Code of Ethics. This code is designed to clarify and solidify the expectations and standards the company sets for its employees. It is our goal to hire only the best qualified people for employment opportunities available whether locally, nationally or globally.
* We provide:
• Paid professional training and development
• Opportunities for promotion and career development
• A professional international working environment
• Committed colleagues.
• Competitive salary
• Medical insurance
• Generous bonus scheme
• Paid annual leave
• Paid training
• Opportunities for advancement
• Free unlimited access to the Wall Street English Courses
• Professional, fun and exciting work environment
• Ample opportunities to speak and practice English
We are always looking for talented people who have passions for helping people through English education