Senior Staff SoC
- Faro Recruitment Vietnam , Faro Recruitment Vietnam - Singapore
- 1000 Competitive
- Posted: 06 Sep 2021
- Undertake a technical leadership position in Digital and Analog-Mixed Signal Verification at SOC.
- Execute SoC verification tasks and work closely with team members to review and understand the relevant functional and safety-related requirements.
- Write verification plans to meet these requirements after close alignment with other verification teams for proper work split according to mutually acceptable verification assignment.
- Execute the verification plan by developing C/C++ testcases and System Verilog/UVM testbench components and by integrating 3rd part VIP components.
- Leading a team technically through exploring new environments and identifying potential enhancement areas through new methodology.
- Identify and setting mid/long term goals based on benchmarking against industry standards.
- Masters/Bachelors in Electrical Engineering or Computer Science with 8-12 years of relevant work experience.
- Strong understanding of Analog/Mixed Signal circuits.
- Understand the usage of tools like Virtuoso, Xcelium, Simvision and Waveview.
- Hands-on experience in writing Verilog-A/MS and Real Number Models and building SPICE test benches at Block and Fullchip Level.
- Hand-on experience in building the COSIM/ Mixed-signal verification environment.
- Implement mixed-signal test-benches in Cadence Virtuoso and/or Verilog-AMS/System Verilog to apply stimulus and checks.
- Hand-on experience with gate-level-simulations and with debugging/trouble shooting skills
- Exposure to version-controlling (eg, Git/Bitbucket, Clearcase, CVS, SVN) and bug-management schemes
- Experience in UVM-AMS is a plus.
- Self-motivated, flexible and with strong interpersonal skills
- Good communication with interpersonal skills and is a good team player who is able to work well with both internal and external partners.
- Candidate must have proven ability to achieve results in a very dynamic, multi-site environment and be able to co-ordinate with priorities and self-initiatives.
- Experience in automotive industry in functional safety and cybersecurity are advantageous.
- A candidate who has more relevant working experience will be considered for a more senior position.
About Faro Recruitment Vietnam
Faro Vietnam is a member of Faro Recruitment Group - the subsidiary of Outsourcing Inc., a leading outsourcing company in Japan.
With more than 10 years of establishment and operation, Faro Vietnam is recognized as a leading reputable human resources service provider in Vietnam.
Clients are satisfied with Faro Vietnam is not only due to the premier quality of services but also the added on support that are beyond than the scope of services they engaged.