Sort & Ware House Manager / Head
- Ninja Van Vietnam , Ha Noi - Ho Chi Minh - Vietnam
- 2000 Competitive
- Posted: 24 Nov 2017
- Hiring, Training and Supervision of the line haul and shipper pick up team
- Prepare line haul items and push out line haul trucks on time
- Track line haul movements and chase 3PL vendor
- Ensure RTS parcels/pick ups are done promptly according to shipper requirements
- Identify gaps and work with managers to streamline shipper pick up/RTS process
- Prepare actual RTS list and communicate to PM team
- 3-5 years of experience in warehouse, logistics
- Verbal and written communication skills necessary to communicate with various audiences and ability to effectively provide employees instruction on process and practice
- Ability to interpret and draw conclusions from numerical data
- Software skills, including use of Microsoft Office software and web-based applications
About Ninja Van Vietnam
Ninja Van is on a mission to dominate last-mile delivery for e-Commerce in South East Asia. We are one of the fastest growing startups in the region, having won over 3,000 merchants and delivering 15,000 parcels a day in four countries, Singapore, Malaysia, Indonesia and Vietnam.
At our core we are a technology company that is disrupting a massive industry with cutting edge software and operational concepts. Driven by algorithm-based optimization, dynamic routing, end-to-end tracking and capacity balancing with partner fleets, we provide best-of-class delivery services that delight both the shippers and end customers.
Why Ninja Van?
We are only just getting started! We have much room for improvement and many ideas that will further shape the industry. We are on the lookout for world-class talent to fill our world-class team. We want people who are passionate about making a difference to the world. We like people who are brimming with ideas and who take initiative rather than wait to be told what to do. We prize team-first mentality, personal responsibility and tenacity to solve hard problems and meet deadlines.