Sr. Key Account Manager (big MNC)
- Talentnet , Ho Chi Minh - Vietnam
- 4000 From: $3,000
- Posted: 25 Jan 2018
I. Purpose of the Job
Drive the organization to reach a profitable sales growth within targeted Key Distributors and / or targeted Key End Customers. Preserve the existing business within key accounts and generating new business. Create credibility, build strong, lasting client relationships and earn the client's trust.
II. Principal Responsibilities
· Establish strong strategic partnership with Key accounts (Distributors or / and End Customers), leading to the positioning of Products as first choice for Product lines.
· Measure current sales within Key Accounts and develop action plans to increase sales revenue
· Responsible for building and implementing key account plan (business potential, contact lists, competition, value proposition and action plan).
· Manage getting the right resources to support the key account plan.
· Lead complex contract negotiation (three parties , pan European account)
· Build strong relationships with the decision makers within the key account, create and identify business opportunities
· Engage with internal resources (e.g. Product Sales Specialist) to win product or solution specific opportunities
· Identify and target Vertical Sector Key Accounts which will provide sales opportunities
· Understand and communicate industry trends (safety standard, change of technology…), competitive strategies and product technologies.
· Provide input for the annual operating plan (AOP) and the long term business plan (LTBP).
· Provide data to support monthly product forecasting process.
· Reach sales and profitability targets for each line of business for the targeted large accounts.
· Lead presentations, proposals and plans as necessary.
· Detect cross selling opportunities within HSP, HLS and HON.
I. Main Networks & Contact Links
· Territory Sales Managers
· Product Sales Managers
· Customer service
· Pan European Large account leader
· End customers
· Lobbying (Federation/Industry club…)
II. Supervisory Responsibilities
I. Geographic Scope & Travel Requirements
Extensive travel throughout the region visiting existing and potential customers and distributors (>60%)
II. Key Performance Measures
· Sales growth
· Number of LOB per large account
- BA in business
- Min. 5
years customer-facing outside sales experience,
selling to end customers and distributors
in B2B, key account management, sales of products through the indirect sales channels (distributors)
Technical Skills & Specific Knowledge Required
- Strong negotiation
- Solid understanding of how to manage distributor relationships to ensure a profitable
to embrace a large amount of knowledge: logistic, legal, finance.
- Project management skills
- Business fluent in written and spoken English
Since it was formed in late 2007 from the Human Resource Services team of PricewaterhouseCoopers, Talentnet has grown significantly to become a well-respected and professional strategic human resources consulting firm. With more than 16 working years of experience in Vietnam labour market and more than 1,000 clients including multi-national, joint ventures, joint stock companies and prestigious local brand, we are offering:
1. Executive Search Service
2. HR Advisory Service
3. Mercer Remuneration Surveys and HR Consulting Service
4. Payroll and HR Outsourcing Service
5. HR training and development Service
Search more jobs
- Jobs at Talentnet
- Management Jobs
- Management Jobs in Ho Chi Minh
- Sales Jobs
- Sales Jobs in Ho Chi Minh
- Automotive/Auto Components Jobs
- Automotive/Auto Components Jobs in Ho Chi Minh
- Industrial/Consumer Manufacturing Jobs
- Industrial/Consumer Manufacturing Jobs in Ho Chi Minh
- Oil/Gas/Energy Jobs
- Oil/Gas/Energy Jobs in Ho Chi Minh