Supervisor System & Database Administration
- AIA (Vietnam) , Ho Chi Minh - Vietnam
- 600 Competitive
- Posted: 17 Jul 2017
1/ Job Objective
- Manages Database on Oracle & SQL server to ensure data on system are available for users.
- Support manager in managing, maintaining and monitoring the server systems of company to make sure servers are backed up, servers data is secure from unauthorized access and the system are operated efficiently to support business growth.
- Support for managing data center to make sure it operates properly as well as supporting to run batch job and doing operation support.
- Assist manager in monitoring server health, server performance and audit logs to ensure the system is performing well.
- Assist manager in performing system backups and recovery in order to serve the BCP and various purposes.
- Assist manager in install new software, patches, or upgrades which are used for new projects, or maintaining existing systems to contribute into the successful of new projects as well as ensure production systems working stable.
- Assist manager in analyzing, troubleshooting and resolving system software/ hardware and networking issues to ensure system running with well performance.
- Support running batch jobs for the Core System and resolve issues related to batch jobs to make sure the system is already for the company activities.
- Monitor and operate the backup systems to make sure the company data is backed up and recoverable
- Provide technical support (installation, monitoring, solving problem, script, backup..) for SQL and Oracle server related and performance tuning for SQL & Oracle Server access.
- Provide jobs scheduling and monitoring for SQL & Oracle Server daily operations (e.g. Database Backup & Restore, replications and log dump etc...)
- Perform ad hoc patch update to SQL and Oracle Server, Database Server house-keeping.
- Work closely with Data Center/ S&P /MIS management team Provide solution and technical on SQL /Oracle Database.
- Planning /Setup / Restore / testing: completed & successful as our business requirement to all new applications on Linux & Oracle.
- Arrange our Database is better and perform Capacity Planning of web application on JBOSS system and Oracle to support business growth up.
- The Bachelor degree in IT field is preferred.
- MCSE, OCA,OCP, MCDBA, CCNA certificate is preferred
- Experience in maintaining physically server hardware.
- Experience in maintaining and supporting Business Applications
- Experience in DB administration
- At least 5 years IT experience
- At least 5 years experience with SQL server, Oracle in the database
- Hardworking and able to work efficiently and effectively under tight schedules.
- Comply with work discipline
3/ Knowledge on:
- OS: OS/400, MS Windows Server 2003/ 2008, Linux
- DB: MS SQL, Oracle, DB2
- WEB: IIS, Websphere
- Network: DNS, WINS, TCP/IP, Routing
- Backup system: EMC Networker, Windows backup.
- Hardware: IBM iSeries, IBM TS 3100/3200 Tape library, Dell server
- Good communication skill to effectively work with users and teamwork.
- Ability to work independently and in a team
- Careful, sense of responsibility
About AIA (Vietnam)
AIA Group Limited and its subsidiaries (collectively “AIA” or the “Group”) comprise the largest independent publicly listed pan-Asian life insurance group. It has a presence in 18 markets in
Asia-Pacific, wholly-owned branches and subsidiaries in Hong Kong, Thailand, Singapore, Malaysia, China, Korea, the Philippines, Australia, Indonesia, Taiwan, Vietnam, New Zealand, Macau, Brunei, a 97 percent subsidiary in Sri Lanka, a 26 percent joint venture in India and representative offices in Myanmar and Cambodia.
The business that is now AIA was first established in Shanghai over 90 years ago. It is a market leader in the Asia-Pacific region (ex-Japan) based on life insurance premiums and holds leading positions across the majority of its markets. It had total assets of $172 billion as of 31 May 2015. AIA meets the long-term savings and protection needs of individuals by offering a range of products and services including life insurance, accident and health insurance and savings plans. The Group also provides employee benefits, credit life and pension services to corporate clients. Through an extensive network of agents, partners and employees across Asia-Pacific, AIA serves the holders of more than 29 million individual policies and over 16 million participating members of group insurance schemes.
AIA Group Limited is listed on the Main Board of The Stock Exchange of Hong Kong Limited under the stock code “1299” with American Depositary Receipts (Level 1) traded on the over-the-counter market (ticker symbol: “AAGIY”).
Official Website: www.aia.com.vn
AIA Vietnam Facebook: www.facebook.com/AIAVietnamLifeInsurance