Supply Chain Manager
- Phở 24 , Ho Chi Minh - Vietnam
- 2000 Competitive
- Posted: 02 Feb 2018
A. Job Purpose
- Supply Chain Managers plan, develop, optimize, organize, direct, manage, evaluate, and are accountable and/or responsible for some or all of the supply chains processes of organizations, including planning, production, procurement, warehousing and distribution.
B. Key Tasks
1/ Manage overall central Supply Chain operations (Foreign/Local Trade purchases, Transportation, Inventory, Opening Store Procurement):
- Implement BU Supply Chain strategy & innovation locally; conduct supply/ distribution network optimization and collaboration concepts based on customer/ supplier needs and requirements on the store chain level
- Cross-function with Operations, Marketing for schemes, promotion, supports to launch and new products nation-wide Vietnam
- Work with Operations Head, Production Head (Commissary), Marketing Head, R&D Head to make production, importation plans, forecasted for Trading/ manufactured SKUs/RMs at min 85% accuracy and make adjustment, if any
- Coordinate 3rd parties in Vietnam for Logistics, Distributions, Customer service in order to maximize & cost effectively
- Handle all issues of quality/supply of Pho24 business in Vietnam market
- Handle customers services together with QA/QM a/b claim, issue, quality issue...
- Register new products/RMs imported into Vietnam territory, if any
- Manage the import activities in compliance with customs related regulations, optimize the logistics processes related to import and export
- Develop/Sourcing new products/ RMs in VN market with R&D/ Marketing
- Purchases/Supply products and materials, including all categories: Foods/ Packaging/Operating Supplies/ Equipment/ Construction / …) local and overseas country such as China/Australia …, for whole company. Ensure 100% OTIF supply and min 95% SDP ( Suppliers Delivery Performance) target,
- Evaluation & Accreditation all suppliers/Contractors in Vietnam and other as JFC’s guidelines and principles - Purchasing Value Matrix (PVM)
- Handling construction projects bidding/ Sourcing/ Awarding together with GD
- Leading Cost Savings initiatives (min 5% savings total spend yearly)
- Identify and recommend opportunities for process improvement and being a business solution provider in all areas of Supply Chain
- Ensure all supply chain processes and principles compiled and executed in Vietnam
- The ability to create and align strategies to brand positioning, product strategy and retail design model and company vision.
- Develop and maintain partnership with Suppliers and utilize appropriate network to achieve organizational goals
- Inspire and motivate employees resulting to higher levels of individual/team performance and commitment, towards attainment of organizational goals
- Analyzed supply chain performance, weekly/monthly reported to GD
2/ Develop & Deploy Supply Chain Capabilities
- Lead implementation of supply chain capabilities in respective cluster/ country to its full scope: Demand Planning, S&OP - Sales and Operations Planning
- Logistics understood as transportation and warehousing, Inventory Management, Order Fulfillment & Customer Service.
- Work closely with Commissary/ Marketing and Operations Teams, to develop, maintain and deploy necessary capabilities to improve supply chain execution in the business.
- Assess gaps in capabilities and/or performance, and build necessary capabilities to execute against promises made to customers. Manages relations, including negotiations, especially related to external logistics providers, transportation/ warehousing/ terminal vendors…
- Supplier field: Food & Beverage (70%), Mechanic & Equipment (20%), Construction, POSM, (10%), 3PLs….
1/ Education/ Training Qualifications
- Master of Business Administration, Supply Chain Management or Relevant Education
- Supply Chain or Operations background
- Multi-unit experience preferably
- Food service or hospitality
- International and local market experience
- Minimum 5 years of experience in same position
3/ Knowledge of:
- Supply chain management
- Financial documents
4/ Skills (Ability to):
- Attend to Customer Needs
- Quickly respond to multiple emergencies
- React to emergency calls with maturity and responsibility
- Good Negotiation
- Ability to motivate and lead a team
- Good problem-solving
- Ability to use spreadsheets, databases and other IT software
- Good geographical knowledge
- English Fluency
About Phở 24
Pho24 opened in June 2003 on Nguyen Thiep Street, District 1, Ho Chi Minh City, Vietnam.
This first pho shop was an immediate success based on a secret family pho recipe. From there, more shops soon opened across Vietnam and then overseas.
As Vietnam’s leading pho chain, Pho24’s mission is to share the nutritious, delicious goodness of authentic Vietnamese pho, at great value prices, with fast and friendly service, to pho lovers everywhere.