Talent Acquisition Executive
- Carlsberg Việt Nam , Ha Noi - Vietnam
- 600 Competitive
- Posted: 03 Jul 2019
1. Enhance data of potential talent
- Directly sourcing candidates via channels to get the most effective
- Develop a talent pipeline to ensure fill labor source on time
- Utilizes internal, external network to enhance data of potential talent
- Execute activities to attract talent for management trainee Program
2. Recruitment process
- Implement and control recruitment process from hiring request to new hire onboard.
- Prepare offer letters, onboard new employees and create and co-ordinate the induction process
- Monitor and apply HR recruiting best practices
3. Analyst & report
- Develop talent mapping to show data of market in needed
- Provide analytically and well documented recruiting reports to directors and managers
4. Build employer brand
- Promote company’s image as a "best place to work"
- Create actives to build employer brand
- Any other ad-hoc projects as directed.
- University graduation prefer labour human resource major
- Minimum 3 years working experience in recruitment for companies with size > 500 employees, prefer in FMCG sector.
- Wide knowledge in all full lifecycle recruiting, but not limited to training, Labor Law, C&B, and other HR functions
- Good writing, and oral communication skills, both English and Vietnamese are required
- Good at time management & planning
- Good at in negotiation
- Personal qualities – transparent and approachable, quality conscious and results oriented
- Strong ethics and high integrity who is able to demonstrate Carlsberg Values
About Carlsberg Việt Nam
About Carlsberg Group
The Carlsberg Group is one of the leading brewery groups in the world, with a large portfolio of beer and other beverage brands. Our flagship brand – Carlsberg – is one of the best-known beer brands in the world and the Baltika, Carlsberg and Tuborg brands are among the eight biggest brands in Europe. More than 47,000 people work for the Carlsberg Group, and our products are sold in more than 150 markets. In 2015, the Carlsberg Group sold 120 million hectolitres of beer, which is more than 35 billion bottles of beer.
About Carlsberg Vietnam
Carlsberg is one of the first Danish multi-national companies to enter Vietnam and made its first investment in 1993. For the first 20 years, Carlsberg managed its Vietnamese operations through Carlsberg Indochina. In 2012, a fully dedicated Carlsberg Vietnam organization was established with offices and breweries in the North and Central of Vietnam. Carlsberg Vietnam’s brands include Carlsberg, Tuborg, Huda, Huda Gold and Halida.