Tax and Treasury Supervisor
- Marico , Ho Chi Minh - Vietnam
- 1000 Competitive
- Posted: 29 Jun 2017
1/ Main Purpose
- Support the Chief Accountant in ensuring the corporation is in compliance with all governmental tax laws.
- Lead the detail review process and project management for all required tax compliance in business area.
- Prepare, review, or manage, as relevant, the preparation of all tax information required for financial
- reporting and business purposes.
- Participate/manage in tax related projects, audits, etc.
2/ Job Role
- In charge of tax reporting (VAT, CIT, WHT, PIT)
- Oversee tax compliance calendar.
- Review monthly tax journal entries.
- Prepare parts of and detail review other parts of quarterly/annual tax provisions
- Assist with or manage special projects, such as transfer pricing, ROSEA business …
- Research and state tax issues as arise from other departments.
- Follow up and control insurance policy.
- Assist Manager work with tax government for yearly tax audit.
- Supervisor work done by Treasury function.
- Follow up insurance policy included: property insurance, Business interruption Insurance, travel insurance…
- Overall accounting compliance both VAS & India AS.
- Back up general accountant’s task.
- Fulfill other tasks assigned by the line Manager.
- Bachelor’s Degree in finance and accounting.
- CPA ,ACCA is preferred
- 5+ years of position related experience required as relates to general accounting & tax accounting in foreign company.
- Experience in working independently with senior management and colleagues in other countries.
- Sound knowledge of IFRS, VAS, management accounting, taxation and controlling.
- Office computer (Excel, Word, PowerPoint)
- Accounting software (SAP experience is advantage)
- English: Strong English language communication, reporting and writing skills.
Marico Limited is one of India's leading consumer products companies operating in the beauty and wellness space. Empowered with freedom and opportunity, we work to make a difference to the lives of all our stakeholders - members, associates, consumers, investors and the society at large. Currently present in 25 countries across emerging markets of Asia and Africa, Marico has nurtured multiple brands in the categories of hair care, skin care, health foods, male grooming, and fabric care. Marico's India business markets household brands such as Parachute Advansed, Saffola, Hair & Care, Nihar, Mediker, Revive, Manjal, Setwet, Zatak and Livon among others that add value to the life of 1 in every 3 Indians. The International business offers unique brands such as Parachute, Hair Code, Fiancee, Caivil, Hercules, BlackChic, Code 10, Ingwe, X-Men, L'Ovite and Thuan Phat that are localized to fulfil the lifestyle needs of our international consumers. Charting an annual turnover of Rs. 61 billion (Financial Year 2015 - 2016) across our portfolio, Marico's sustainable growth story rests on an empowering work culture that encourages our members to take complete ownership and make a difference to the entire business ecosystem.