Technical Training Executive
- Saint-Gobain Vietnam , Ho Chi Minh - Vietnam
- 1000 Competitive
- Posted: 22 Sep 2021
To lead the training and compliance of Gyproc/ Weber product, systems, solution with internal teams and key customers through delivery system training covering all products, systems, performance, including installation. Technical site support during construction phase to ensure specification compliance and handling technical issues, to strengthen the leadership position of the company.
- The objective being to provide high impact training & support that results in being the preferred choice for interior and lightweight drylining, ceilings, floors and finishing solutions.
Technical Academy development
- Support development and deliver the training for internal staffs of Gyproc/ Weber covering all products, systems, performance, installation (internal customers)
Support to Consultant seminars
- Develop and deliver theory and practical trainings for external customers: partners, architectures, workshop/seminars.
- Provide best practical technical training & guidance to installer, distributor, college students
Onsite support & training: Technical site support during construction phase to address system or design issues, providing written bespoke solutions.
- Have site check and ensure specification compliance of projects
- Conduct technical visit reports to contractors/ customers to handle technical issues. Technical complain/ consult handling support to sale teams
- Understand products and system expertise – gypsum, metal, cement boards, plaster, tile fix…
- Be responsible for the safety aspects within the area of own responsibility particularly around site safety and safe driving
- Bachelor Degree in Architecture or Engineering
- Professional Construction / Technical Qualifications/ Construction material/ Building science
- Practical and logical knowledge of construction products and building systems
- Construction market experience: site supervision, site inspection method, building regulation, green building
- Training material development and coaching skill
For further information, please contact Ms. Phuong - firstname.lastname@example.org
About Saint-Gobain Vietnam
Saint–Gobain Vietnam belongs to Saint-Gobain Group, the world's largest building material company and one of the world’s 100 largest industrial groups. Established in 1665, the group is organized into four business sectors: Construction Products, Innovative Materials, Building Distribution and Packaging. Saint-Gobain employs more than 180,000 people and presents in 70 countries worldwide. With the market leadership position in each of its core businesses, the Group achieved 2020 sales of €38.1 billion. Saint-Gobain's ambition is "to become the world leader in the habitat and construction markets, designing, manufacturing and distributing building materials, providing innovative solutions to meet growing demand in emerging countries, for energy efficiency and the environmental protection".
Search more jobs
- Jobs at Saint-Gobain Vietnam
- Production/Process/R&D Jobs
- Production/Process/R&D Jobs in Ho Chi Minh
- IT/Technical Jobs
- IT/Technical Jobs in Ho Chi Minh
- Architecture/Interior Design Jobs
- Architecture/Interior Design Jobs in Ho Chi Minh
- Civil/Construction/Materials Jobs
- Civil/Construction/Materials Jobs in Ho Chi Minh
- Industrial/Consumer Manufacturing Jobs
- Industrial/Consumer Manufacturing Jobs in Ho Chi Minh