Trade Commercial Supervisor
- Marico , Ho Chi Minh - Vietnam
- 1000 Competitive
- Posted: 29 Jun 2017
- Establish/follow/upgrade control mechanism for MT trade spend and MT sales operations
- Monitor, tracking, and follow up on Trade expenditures for Trade activities
- Provide monthly meaningful analysis on trade spend in term of budget control and efficiency
- Validate contract/payment/scheme related to MT/E-commerce channel
- Participate in projects related to automation, GRC, Value enhancement related to MT channel
- Build network with TMK/Sales team and other finance colleagues.
- Have certification and at least 2 year experience in relevant fields (finance accounting, commerce, audit…)
- Have a knowledge of financial accounting principles
- Understand the external factors influencing business performance.
- Experience few years working in an international company is preference.
- Have good knowledge of common application software, such as spreadsheet and word processing and SAP system will be an advantage.
- Able to communicate clearly and persuasively in dealing with internal and external contacts
- Good English level in all 4 skills (Reading, speaking, listening, writing)
- Process orientation, result-orientation and stress management
Marico Limited is one of India's leading consumer products companies operating in the beauty and wellness space. Empowered with freedom and opportunity, we work to make a difference to the lives of all our stakeholders - members, associates, consumers, investors and the society at large. Currently present in 25 countries across emerging markets of Asia and Africa, Marico has nurtured multiple brands in the categories of hair care, skin care, health foods, male grooming, and fabric care. Marico's India business markets household brands such as Parachute Advansed, Saffola, Hair & Care, Nihar, Mediker, Revive, Manjal, Setwet, Zatak and Livon among others that add value to the life of 1 in every 3 Indians. The International business offers unique brands such as Parachute, Hair Code, Fiancee, Caivil, Hercules, BlackChic, Code 10, Ingwe, X-Men, L'Ovite and Thuan Phat that are localized to fulfil the lifestyle needs of our international consumers. Charting an annual turnover of Rs. 61 billion (Financial Year 2015 - 2016) across our portfolio, Marico's sustainable growth story rests on an empowering work culture that encourages our members to take complete ownership and make a difference to the entire business ecosystem.