Trade Marketing Executive
- Bel Vietnam , Ho Chi Minh - Vietnam
- 800 Competitive
- Posted: 27 Apr 2022
RESPONSIBILITIES – WHAT DOES SUCCESS LOOK LIKE?
1. Follow up and execute trade plan for assigned channel:
- Providing monthly/ quarterly trade activities/ trade proposal base on TMM’s guideline/ trade calendar/ channels’ observation into business.
- Assist TMM to consolidate all promotion proposal for approval and deployment to field team and distributors.
- Set up promotion schemes on system to ensure smoothly operations.
- Consolidating GtN Expenses from GT &MT monthly and making report vs budget, tracking promotion weekly/monthly, control budget and utilize for trade activities.
- Collecting and checking promotion’s invoices, payments evidence before sending to Accountants for payment.
- Competitors’ activities consolidate report from field and circulate to TTM, MKT, NSD.
- Ad-hoc assigned tasks from TMM.
2. Co-working with MKT, RTM in launch/relaunch and consumer activities:
- Work–out brief for BTL agencies and sales team.
- In-charge of in-stores POSM design, brief POSM/Activation for production and installation in stores, gift sourcing.
- Working with sales team to ensure excellence in-stores activation.
3. Ensure Bel’s products and images visibilities in stores:
- Ensure the execution/ BTL activities in stores via auditing and merchandising control.
SKILLS & EXPERIENCE REQUIREMENTS
- BA degree of economy university/college.
- Good skills in both writing and oral communication and very good in English.
Skills & Knowledge:
- 2 years’ experience with Sales administration, customer service in FMCG company.
- Back office: very good in excel, word, power point, outlook.
- Experience with sales and management software.
- Sales administration skills with customers and sales data management.
- Strong negotiation skill with internal team (sales, marketing, finance, etc.) and external contacts (suppliers, service agencies, distributors).
- Organized, dynamic, pro-active, self-driven, result and solution oriented.
- Responsible and commitment toward assigned tasks.
- Autonomous and teamwork, team spirit.
About Bel Vietnam
400 million smiles, everywhere within the world!
With five universal brands, including The Laughing Cow®, Mini Babybel®, Kiri®, Leerdammer®, and Boursin®, and over 25 local brands, Bel brings smiles to nearly 400 million consumers in 130 countries. By building on the strength of its brands, the most international names in the cheese sector, Bel aims to lead in all its various markets.
The commitment, enthusiasm and entrepreneurial spirit of Bel’s 12,000 employees is the growth driver of the world’s third-largest branded cheese company.
In 2016, the Group generated consolidated sales of €2.9 billion. 12,000 employees in some 33 subsidiaries around the world contribute to the Group's success. Its products are prepared at 30 production sites.
To experience Bel is to be daring, pragmatic and determined to meet the growth challenges of an international family food group.
At Bel, the employees have the opportunity to measure the impact of their talent and energy in realizing an ambitious company project. Be you. Be ambitious. Be Bel.
Bel Group is headquartered in Suresnes, France.