Trade Marketing Manager
- Bel Vietnam , Ho Chi Minh - Vietnam
- 2000 Competitive
- Posted: 22 Nov 2017
A/ JOB PURPOSE
- Trade Marketing Manager is responsible for the development of trade plans and collaborating with regional sales managers and distributor sales-force to implement trade plans in order to achieve sales objectives, the market shares objectives, Company’s Objectives and Goals.
B/ MAIN RESPONSIBILITIES
- Influence company strategies and business plans through market expertise and competitive assessment.
- Develop and align the full year trade marketing plan; quarterly review and update.
- Develop and implement the trade plan including display, sampling, activation and promotions to meet and exceed company expectation in distribution, visibility and sales.
- Develop POSM in order to deliver distribution and visibility objectives.
- Lead new-launch and re-launch campaigns in sales department.
- Evaluate and quantify each opportunity in various channel/region for developing Bel’s portfolio.
- Manage trade budgets and allocations; ensures no overspending occurs.
- Develop and align smart KPI’s to measure the successful of trade marketing programs; sets up the system to track the KPI’s and the implementation progress of trade programs by day/ week/ month at very basic level.
- Monitor and evaluate entire trade activities, new-launch/re- launch; evaluates both planning and executing.
- Lead volume forecast in sales department and align multifunctional resources to deliver numbers. Responsible for communicating volume forecasts.
- Initiate new ideas and projects that lead to improving the mechanics, POSM’s in order to improve effectiveness of trade programs and efficiency of investment.
1. Educational Qualifications:
- BA degree in business schools.
2. Working Experience:
- 10-year- experience (+/-2 years) with international FMCG environment; ideally in-depth knowledge in sales operation, business development.
- A proven track record and growth of MTM/RSM/TMM position with specific record in sales, trade marketing.
3. Skills and Knowledge:
- Strong planning skill, sales knowledge, sales forecast and sales analysis.
- Project management, Portfolio management.
- Customer and sales data management.
- Working effectively with others.
- Dynamic public presentation, Negotiation, Problem solving.
- Experience with sales and management software.
- Pack office: Very good in Excel, Word, Power Point, Outlook.
- Good skills in both writing and oral communication.
- Very good in English.
4. Personality and Qualities:
- Willing and interesting to build and grow in small structured international organization.
- Energetic, organized, dynamic, pro-active, self-driven, result and solution oriented.
- Thinking, Initiative, Priority setting, Organizing.
- Responsible, high degree of integrity and commitment toward assigned tasks.
- Excellent in both independent and teamwork environments.
- Teamwork, team spirit, effective team player with strong interpersonal, communication.
- Great listener, Strong leadership, Able to manage and convince, To anticipate
About Bel Vietnam
"Phô mai Con Bò Cười"
Be You. Be Ambitious. Be Bel.
Search more jobs
Trade Marketing Manager