Trade Marketing Manager
- Bel Vietnam , Ho Chi Minh - Vietnam
- 2000 Competitive
- Posted: 23 Mar 2021
We are looking for an experienced Trade Marketing Managers to drive the success of effective marketing and promotional activities of the company. An ideal candidate is an exemplary team leader, is very strategic, knows the market and consumers well, and has experience driving growth.
You will be responsible for planning and implementing In-store visibility standard and other trade and promotion activities. You will be also accountable for trade marketing program and plans.
- Deliver sales volume and gross sales value.
- Manage GTN (trade spending) and product mix to deliver net sales & gross margin targets.
- Manage Trade A&P within the given budget to deliver Opex target.
- Increase market share, distribution, visibility and space share of Bel’s portfolio.
Category & Trade Insights
- Track and understand category, channel & customer trends and the company’s performance in Bel’s category for all SKUs.
- Gather information on trade & customers to generate insights as input to forward plans.
- Develop category strategy for key channels and/or key customers following provided frameworks.
- Monitor field information and trends in the markets, customers, products, prices and competitor’s activity.
Revenue Growth Management
- Determine channel trade spending strategy to deliver targets. Manages and monitors channel, region and key customer trade investment. Ensure efficiency of the trade investment of both GTN and A&P follow trade spending playbook.
- Lead and develop national and regional effective promotions. Maximize the ROI of each promotion program via an effective promotion evaluation process.
Route to Market _ Distribution
- Consult in determining Route to Market (RTM) and Distribution Assessment.
- Develop programs to develop new channel that is linked to the sales and distribution strategy.
- Lead or co-lead marketing and trade activities which are included activation, new product launch, consumer promotion, trade promotion, display program in stores to drive maximum benefits & objectives of such activities. Analyze the impact of the activities for assessment and evaluation.
Integrated Business Planning
- Ensure marketing tools and resources are provided to the channels to increase brand visibility and thereby achieve business objectives.
- Develop category / channel KPIs, identify opportunities and risks and communicate via scorecard.
- Ensure speed to market on innovation including NPD, events, promotions, and POSM.
- Conduct regular field execution check and provide timely feedback to internal and external stakeholders
What you will bring:
To be successful in this role, you need to have a degree in the relevant field with minimum 5 years of trade marketing experience in modern trade and general trade channels in Vietnam with an international FMCG, dairy or food. You have proven leadership skills and are experienced in developing new promotional and trade offer schemes. Proficiency in both Vietnamese and English languages.
Personality / Qualities:
- Willing and interesting to build and grow in small structured international organization.
- Energetic, organized, dynamic, self-driven, result and solution oriented.
- Thinking, initiative, and priority setting.
- Collaboration, transparent and dare to innovate.
About Bel Vietnam
400 million smiles, everywhere within the world!
With five universal brands, including The Laughing Cow®, Mini Babybel®, Kiri®, Leerdammer®, and Boursin®, and over 25 local brands, Bel brings smiles to nearly 400 million consumers in 130 countries. By building on the strength of its brands, the most international names in the cheese sector, Bel aims to lead in all its various markets.
The commitment, enthusiasm and entrepreneurial spirit of Bel’s 12,000 employees is the growth driver of the world’s third-largest branded cheese company.
In 2016, the Group generated consolidated sales of €2.9 billion. 12,000 employees in some 33 subsidiaries around the world contribute to the Group's success. Its products are prepared at 30 production sites.
To experience Bel is to be daring, pragmatic and determined to meet the growth challenges of an international family food group.
At Bel, the employees have the opportunity to measure the impact of their talent and energy in realizing an ambitious company project. Be you. Be ambitious. Be Bel.
Bel Group is headquartered in Suresnes, France.