Trade Marketing Manager - GT
- Marico South East Asia Corporation , Ho Chi Minh - Vietnam
- 2200 $1,800 - $2,200
- Posted: 17 Jul 2021
Manage, monitor and implement activities to support sales department to implement and meet business targets of traditional distribution channels (GT), new channels.
1. Build and execute the trade category plan for the categories assigned:
- Build account/channel trade plans for the specific categories to deliver business objectives.
- Develop customer & shopper insights for the category / account assigned. Translate insights into business building opportunities within specific customers/channels
- Work with GT field sales team to ensure excellence in in-store execution
2. Develop and deploy monthly rolling plan for the categories by account
- Prepare sales-driven activities plan with attention to market intelligence information
- Make the allocation by account by territory and effectively communicate to executional teams
- Work with Supply Chain, Customer Service, Procurement, and other related functions to assure the trade plans to be fully carried out
- In charge of in-store POSM design, briefing POSM/Activation team for production and installation in store
- Follow up with POSM production gift sourcing and delivery to stores
3. Budget control
- Manage budget in all stages: planning, executing and tracking & ensure budget optimization
- Conduct post-promotion evaluation of key schemes and give inputs for further improvement
- Monthly review the performance of spending by activities to assure the effective control of budget
4. Brand analysis & reports
- Conduct deep-dive analysis on company performance based on internal & external data
- Create report template to serve business need
- Pro-actively propose solutions for business situation to capture opportunity in the market
- University graduate in business administrative, foreign trade, economics.
- At least 5-8 years working experience in GT Trade Marketing for FMCG industry
- Strong interpersonal and influencing skill.
- Good communication skill, both in Vietnamese and English
- Proactive, and willing to work under pressure.
About Marico South East Asia Corporation
Marico SEA is proud to be a member of Marico Limited, the leading multinational consumer products companies within the beauty and wellness sector in 25 emerging markets within India, Asia and Africa. During 2018-19, Marico recorded a turnover of USD 1.05 billion globally. Empowered with freedom and opportunity, we work to creating disruptive values to our consumers.
We are currently leading the male grooming product segment with X-Men & X-Men for Boss and the high-value nutritional food product market with Thuan Phat brand. On top of that, we take pride in our "best-in-class" distribution system, customer services and flawless execution in Vietnam, Cambodia, Malaysia and Myanmar.
We expect our talents to embrace our winning culture that enables delivering on our vision to be the winning challenger. We will expect the candidate to be:
- Grow through disruptive thinking
- Result Oriented
- Walk the talk
- Individual accountability, joint responsibility
- Nurture talent
Join us to experience ourTalent Value Propositionthrough which we continuously challenge, enrich, and fulfill the aspirations of Mariconians so that they can maximize their true potential to – Make a Difference.