Training & Development & Employee Engagement Manager
- FWD Vietnam , Ho Chi Minh - Vietnam
- 2000 Competitive
- Posted: 01 Feb 2018
At FWD, we are Everyday Trailblazer!
- [Challenger] – We throw out the rule book and use your vision, passion and ideas.
- [Collaborator] – We propose for different perspectives and collaborate to make things happen.
- [Champion] - We are proud in treating each other with fairness & respect, and add values to the lives of other people.
- [Performer] – We have passion for thinking ahead and proactively put ideas into action.
Business context you’ll be in
The jobholder is responsible for:
- Ensuring country’s training program design & delivery effective, practical & result-oriented.
- Ensuring country’s employee engagement programs are well executed.
- Ensuring activities on employer branding brands are well implemented.
- Ensuring HR-related guidelines & policies & processes are advised & followed consistently.
What you’ll be doing
- Design & deliver relevant local training programs to support business needs.
- Engage closely with vendor to design & implement relevant internal training programs.
- Plan & execute purposeful engagement activities.
- Plan & execute employer branding activities.
- Manage assigned budget
- Other tasks as assigned
What you will bring to the table
- Bachelor degree
- Minimum 5 years of working experiences with at least 3 years in training & development. Having experience in employee engagement areas is a plus.
- Excellent communication skill (both in English and Vietnamese)
- Planning skills
- Knowledge of training design
- Training delivery skills
- Visual design skills
About FWD Vietnam
FWD Vietnam aims to provide customer-led insurance coverage, including life insurance, personal accident, critical illness, and health-focused products. Along with ABBANK, our bank partner, we deliver a fresh customer experience and provide quality services nationwide in Vietnam.