Urgent_Quality Assurance Manager ( QA Manager) _ Long An or Tay Ninh
- Greyfinders , Ho Chi Minh - Long An - Tay Ninh - Vietnam
- 1000 Competitive
- Posted: 04 Jan 2017
1. Leading QA department
Leading activities and responsibilities of QA department at factory,
Assign job to team QA members ensure QMS system is implemented,
Manage activities of HACCP team to ensure HACCP system is maintained and updated.
2. Quality management system
Establish, implement and improve quality management system to comply with requirements
(GFSI recognized standards),
Liaison with related internal departments to develop, implement and maintain documented QMS,
Liaison with related external parties to achieve and maintain Food Safety & Quality certifications, Investigate non-conformity & follow up corrective actions,
Ensure QMS, HACCP are updated to changes.
3. Product specification compliance
Monitor specification compliance to feedback production,
Lead QC and liaise with Production to ensure product’s quality meet customer’s expectation,
Analysis trends / issue for continuous improvement in specification compliance.
4. Food safety legislation compliance
Ensure produced products are met local food regulation as well as food safety regulation at destination countries,
Ensure related food legislations are updated and communicate to QA & HACCP team.
5. Process control
Liaise with Production to validate, verify process controls.
6. Development projects
Liaise with related department in development projects or any improvement/change at factory, Review HACCP & QMS when new product / packaging / ingredient development.
Ensure basic food safety practices are trained to new staff and refresh training,
Ensure competency of QA team to implement and maintain quality & food safety system, Liaise with production to train and ensure operators/workers whose work reflects to food
safety /critical control points are adequate trained.
Report product specification compliance to Plant Manager and Head of QA,
Report performance / effectiveness of corrective actions to and Head of QA and Plant Manager,
Report development and implementation of QMS progress to Head of QA and Plant Manager.
- From 3-6 years experiences in QA Position.
- Good English
- Having teamwork, leadership skills.
- Can work at Long An or Tay Ninh
- Can travel for works
Greyfinders is a business member of Left Brain Asia (now C-Group), a private investment partnership company who also owns Left Brain Connectors (www.leftbrainconnectors.vn)- the leading brand idea firm in Vietnam. We focus on HR services with a special concept that assists clients not simply searching ''best fit talent'' but more strategically "engaging employer brand values" through our selection process.
Search more jobs
- Jobs at Greyfinders
- Production/Process/R&D Jobs
- Production/Process/R&D Jobs in Ho Chi Minh
- Production/Process/R&D Jobs in Long An
- Production/Process/R&D Jobs in Tay Ninh
- QA/QC Jobs
- QA/QC Jobs in Ho Chi Minh
- QA/QC Jobs in Long An
- QA/QC Jobs in Tay Ninh
- FMCG - Household / Personal Care Jobs
- FMCG - Household / Personal Care Jobs in Ho Chi Minh
- FMCG - Household / Personal Care Jobs in Long An
- FMCG - Household / Personal Care Jobs in Tay Ninh
- Food/Beverage/Dairy Jobs
- Food/Beverage/Dairy Jobs in Ho Chi Minh
- Food/Beverage/Dairy Jobs in Long An
- Food/Beverage/Dairy Jobs in Tay Ninh