Big Jobs - Job Seeker Introduction
𝐃𝐞𝐩𝐮𝐭𝐲 𝐆𝐞𝐧𝐞𝐫𝐚𝐥 𝐃𝐢𝐫𝐞𝐜𝐭𝐨𝐫 (𝐑𝐞𝐚𝐥 𝐄𝐬𝐭𝐚𝐭𝐞 ) _ $𝟔𝟎𝟎𝟎 - $𝟕𝟎𝟎𝟎 _ 𝐇𝐂𝐌𝐂
Dear Our Valued Candidates,
HR Strategy (Headhunter)’s Client is a company specializing in the Real Estate industry. They are looking for high qualified candidate for Deputy General Director Position.
- Working Location: hcmc
- Reporting to: Board of Directors
- Time: 8:00 – 17:00, T2 – ½ T7
Manage, administer and take personal responsibility to the General Director, the Board of Directors as assigned by the Board of Directors, the decentralization between the Board of Directors and the Board of Management for activities in the assigned fields responsibility;
– Develop strategies, plans, solutions and organize the implementation of the Company’s objectives and policies for the field of Investment – Business – Marketing;
– Search, purchase, merge, expand and develop Real Estate projects from relationships, partners, information channels. Work with specialized regulatory bodies to appraise project information and Project Development targets. Research forecasts about the market situation, locate suitable products so that there is a plan to effectively propose investment needs according to the market trend. Proposing investment ideas, analyzing the proposal to choose a reasonable investment plan, investment cooperation with partners; managing and developing investment ideas;
– To assume the prime responsibility for assigning departments to: survey, account, propose, and evaluate investment in new projects. Make plans, schedule and assign tasks to the Project Development Implementation Departments and Committees by branch when the research project is effective;
– To take full responsibility for the investment preparation: from the initial investment procedure stage to the transition to the project implementation stage and hand over the project to the Project Management Board;
– Proposing ideas, positioning, Pr & Marketing real estate products invested and traded by the Company. Direct and administer communication activities in service of internal and external affairs; Building a strategy to promote the image and brand of the Company, the project.
– Operate effectively sales activities to ensure capital sources, take advantage of all market opportunities to offer appropriate and effective solutions. Direct and manage the contract management, customer care and debt collection to ensure the set goals;
– Advising the Board of Directors on changes in land policy, business policy, state property ownership, market trends from time to time;
– Building and developing relationships with agencies, agencies, partners, customers serving the fields in charge;
– Participate in recruiting, training and building a contingent of employees in the sectors in charge of constantly developing through training planning;
– Perform other jobs as assigned by the Board of Directors, General Director of the Company.
– Age from 35-40 years old
– Young – generation 8X or later, the better Westerners
– Agile, knowledgeable in the real estate market,
– Wide relationship, understanding the overview of the industry, the market and the work implementation process
– Ability to make independent and assertive decisions at work
– Honesty, proactive at work, have a high sense of responsibility
ALLOWANCE AND BENEFITS:
– Salary: up to $7000, depending on the ability of the candidate.
– Other benefits will be discussed at the interview.
If it suits you & your friends in career path, please send your updated Resume (CV) to Sang.email@example.com or contact via Phone/Viber/Zalo Ms. Victoria Sang: 0918 082 881 Skype ID: Sangrom. For more information and support. Thank you so much.
HR Strategy (Headhunter _ Tuyen Dung Nhan Su Cap Cao)
HR Strategy (Headhunter in Vietnam Market)