Big Jobs - Job Seeker Introduction
What is BPM?
BPM - Business Process Managementis an explosive technology trend in the last 5 years, it includes the computerization of business processes, the digitization of archives, and the automation of decision making. BPM helps to improve efficiency, shorten time, increase controllability and reduce risk for processes, especially useful for financial institutions where there is a large number of processes and high complexity.
What is the job of a BPM programmer?
- Responsibility for developing application process using IBM BPM framework with committed quality and timeline
- Develop application process as basic and detail design
- Implement document structures using ECM for storing documents
- Implement business rule using ODM
- Fix bugs
- University degree or above in Information Technology or related disciplines
- Experience in Java scripting, database programming
- Experience in Process Application Programming on IBM BPM
- Ability to work in a team and independently
- Familiar with Agile model
- Knowledge of Linux is an advantage
- Read and understand English fluently