Big Jobs - Job Seeker Introduction
Gửi đến cả nhà vị trí Executive Assistant to BOD. Với vài yêu cầu về kinh nghiệm như:
+ Có 5 năm kinh nghiệm tại vị trí trợ lý cho BOD.
+ Có kinh nghiệm hỗ trợ các dự án đầu tư lớn trong ngành Bất động sản liên quan đến Hospitality/ Residence projects.
Dear our valued candidates,
HR Strategy's client is a company specialized Real Easte industry. They are looking for Executive Assistant to BOD Position
- Working Location: Ho Chi Minh City
- Working Time: Monday to Friday
- Report to: BOD
- Receipt of documents and information from the sections submitted to BOD for approval;
- Transmission the BOD's information to the relevant departments and receive feedback from the departments within the Company to the BOD;
- Arrange the working schedule, schedule of the BOD;
- Prepare documents, make a list of participants, prepare invitations, make minutes of meetings and send information to relevant members;
- Compiling documents as required;
- Document management and archiving;
- On behalf of BOD welcoming delegations, attending meetings;
- Perform translations upon request;
- Performing work related to assessment, analysis, setting up projects, bidding, investment, construction, product strategy, market....;
- Perform other tasks assigned;
- Graduated University in major of Economics, Finance, Foreign Trade.
- At least 5years experience in the same position, experienced in the field of secretarial, assistant in large companies is an advantage.
- Preferably experiences in supporting to manage and participate major investment projects related to Hospitality, Residence projects
- Experience in Real Estate industry.
- Well communicate in English
- Good Microsoft Office skills (Excel, word, power point)
- Good presentation skills, good negotiating skills and writing skills;
- Good analytical skills, good synthesis skills and Problem-solving skills
- Have logical thinking and good strategic orientation;
- Ability to work independently.
- Be careful, honest, obey to the rules of the company
- Ability to work under high pressure.
- Salary: $1500 - $2500. It depends on candidate’s experience and qualification.
- More details will be discussed during the interview.
If it suits you & your friends in career path, please email your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org. For further support please call/viber/zalo to Ms. Sang at 0918 082 881 or Skype ID: sangrom. Thanks a lot.
HR Strategy (Headhunter_Tuyen Dung Nhan Su Cap Cao)
HR Strategy (Headhunter in Vietnam Market)