Big Jobs - Job Seeker Introduction
Dear Valued Candidates,
HRStrategy’s Client is a trade and manufacture company specializes in FMCG industry. They are looking for a high qualified candidate for the position: HR Director
- Working location: Binh Duong Province
- Working time: Monday to Saturday (Can negotiable: working time)
Recruitment, Compensation & Benefit, Training and Development:
- Develops organization strategies by identifying and researching human resources issues; contributing information, analysis, and recommendations to organization strategic thinking and direction; establishing human resources objectives in line with organizational objectives.
- Implements human resources strategies by establishing department accountabilities, including talent acquisition, staffing, employment processing, compensation, health and welfare benefits, training and development, records management, safety and health, succession planning, employee relations and retention.
- Manages human resources operations by recruiting, selecting, orienting, training, coaching, counseling, and disciplining staff; planning, monitoring, appraising, and reviewing staff job contributions; maintaining compensation; determining production, productivity, quality, and customer-service strategies; designing systems; accumulating resources; resolving problems; implementing change.
- Develops human resources operations financial strategies by estimating, forecasting, and anticipating requirements, trends, and variances; aligning monetary resources; developing action plans; measuring and analyzing results; initiating corrective actions; minimizing the impact of variances.
- Accomplishes special project results by identifying and clarifying issues and priorities; communicating and coordinating requirements; expediting fulfillment; evaluating milestone accomplishments; evaluating optional courses of action; changing assumptions and direction.
- Supports management by providing human resources advice, counsel, and decisions; analyzing information and applications.
- Guides management and employee actions by researching, developing, writing, and updating policies, procedures, methods, and guidelines; communicating and enforcing organization values.
- Updates job knowledge by participating in conferences and educational opportunities; reading professional publications; maintaining personal networks; participating in professional organizations.
- Enhances department and organization reputation by accepting ownership for accomplishing new and different requests; exploring opportunities to add value to job accomplishments.
- Ability to coach and mentor team members through the process of understanding the needs and responsibilities of human resources within a large multi-national organization
- Maintains minimal company exposure to lawsuits
- Establishes and maintains company records and reports; able to direct others in the organization and adherence to record-keeping guidelines
- Maintains company organization charts and employee directory.
- Candidate must possess at least a Bachelors’ Degree
- At least 5 years' experience of HR Director in global or famous local company with good system
- Performance evaluation base on KPI
- Establish yearly KPI and KPI base on ERP system
- Establish company salary range base on 3Ps. (Position, Performance & Person)
- Conduct soft skills training for employees
- Develop, training & implement key performance Indicator evaluation system
- English fluency
- Good skills for office computer applications
- Salary around $8.000 - $12.000, depends on candidate's experience and qualifications.
- Others benefits will discuss during the interview.
If it suits to you & your friend in career path, please apply online your Resume (CV) to email@example.com or call/viber/zalo to 0918 082 881 (Ms. Sang)/ Skype ID: sangrom. Thanks a lot.