Big Jobs - Job Seeker Introduction
Industrial Engineer at USA manufacturing company. Working location: VSIP1. Slr: around 1000
1. Can use software to design the machine/parts fixture.. for both electrical and mechanical.
2. Able to do the machine standardization
3. Mechanical field required
• 5-7 year experience in maintenance management;
• University degree in Technical; Polytechnic or a related field;
• Experience as Maintenance Manager for a foreign owned manufacturing company;
• Good negotiation skill, strong problem solving and decision-making;
• Excellent analytical and reporting skills;
• Good organization & management skill;
• Ability to work well across different functional team;
• Highly creative and adaptable in all situations;
• Have good presentation skill, training skill and communication skill;
• High level of oral & written communication (English & Vietnamese).
• Computer literate;
• Have ability to coach, direct and motivate employees in the department;
• Have strong leadership to coordinate all the elements of production;
• Have strong sense of initiation, innovation, analysis, urgency and pressure tolerance;
• Have ability to work independently and in a team environment and ability to manage and prioritize a challenging workload.