Big Jobs - Job Seeker Introduction
Dear our valued candidates,
HR Strategy's client is a company specialized in Logistics. They are looking for Chief Executive Officer/ GM
· Working Location: Khanh Hoa
· Working Time: From Monday to Friday
· Company size: 20 employees
· Report to: Chairman
JOB DESCRIPTIONSStrategic planning
- Define, develop & execute visions & establishes long term business strategy for SVP Port, including business planning and budgeting
- Manages and guides the port construction and implementation plans and activities in line with set time and budget
- Operating all departments to build goals and targets for each one and ensure to accomplish its targets.
- Supervise, make decisions and make proper recommendations of solutions, strategies, ... with the Executive Board, build a system of regulations for company and all departments
- Manage the daily business according to the agreed operating principles of the business and relationships with all stakeholders and customers
- The position will drive subordinated positions to efforts of continuous improvements in order to increase productivity or to better manage costs & operational overheads.
- Managing and supervising the long term and short term marketing strategies in the line with SVP Port objectives; measuring results.
- Monitoring the implementation of marketing plans to boost the brand of NVP Port in the market and evaluate the results periodically
- Represents the organization with major customers, shareholders, the financial community, Governmental regulatory authorities, and is the face of the local business in the eyes of the public.
- Establishing business priorities to meet the customer requirements while driving continuous improvement in productivity & cost management.
- Drive, develop & deploy best practices within all port departments, including safety & environmental management, while deploying processes and procedures.
- Select, negotiate & enter into binding agreements with authorities, suppliers & customers & be accountable for execution & maintenance of service levels as agreed
- Establish and maintain internal and external relations related to the business process of the SVP Port to create favorable conditions for business
- Determining appropriate staffing levels, & managing recruitment, competencies, training, education & career planning, as per legal & company requirements
- Establishing salary and bonus policy in line with SVP port objectives. Work closely with the human resource department to ensure great hiring.
- Lead and motivate subordinates to advance employee engagement develop a high performing managerial team
- Recommends yearly budget for Board approval and prudently manages organization's resources within those budget guidelines according to current laws and regulations.
- Manage budgets and financial plan.
- Identify significant risks in operations, commercial, finance, strategy & compliance areas
- Assess the identified risks on an ongoing basis & identify trigger events and have strategies to deal with & manage the identified risks
- Ensure that the SVP port risk policy is implemented & followed by all levels within the company.
- Bachelor’s degree or master degree in a relevant discipline or MBA.
- Age: 40- 50 ·
- Experience in a senior management position. Requires experience in an international assignment at an operational, marketing or general management level.
- Experience in major constructions of infrastructures assets and developing commercial activities while knowledge of marine port operations, shipping and logistics industry is seen as an advantage.
- Candidates have excellent stakeholders management skills and a proven track record in building up and maintaining good relationships within the shipping industry, the local communities, and the government
- Candidates need good knowledge and experience in marketing/sales in the business sector.
- Knowledge of profit and loss, balance sheet and cash flow management and general finance and budgeting.
- Ability to build consensus and relationships among executives, partners, and the workforce.
- Understanding of human resources and personnel management.
- Ability to understand new issues quickly and make wise decisions.
- Ability to inspire confidence and create trust.
- Ability to work under pressure, plan personal workload effectively and delegate.
- Requires excellent managerial skills, including planning, organizing, and directing work and a collaborative work style, fostering cooperation and teamwork.
- Candidates must have advanced verbal and written communications skills in English, in addition to effective interpersonal and negotiation and conflict resolution skills.
- Must be able to exercise discretion and good judgment, with an ability to understand the effect of decisions overall in the company.
- Salary: $3000 - $4000, depends on candidate’s experience and qualification.
- More details will be discussed during the interview.
If it suits to you & your friend in career path, please apply online your Resume (CV) to email@example.com or contact via Phone/Viber/Zalo Ms. Sang 0918 082 881 Skype id: sangrom.
HR Strategy (Headhunter_Tuyen Dung Nhan Su Cap Cao).
HR Strategy (Headhunter in Vietnam Market).