Big Jobs - Job Seeker Introduction
Kaizen – Production Team Leader _ Lương: $800 - $1200 _ Thành phố Hồ Chí Minh _ From HR Strategy Headhuter
Our Client is a Company specializing in Manufacturing mechanical components. They are looking for high qualified candidates for position Kaizen – Production Team Leader
- Work Location: HCMC
- Report to: Factory Manager
- Worktime: Monday – Saturday
- Patrol the factory safety to detect the unsafe behavior of the operator, the unsafe situation of machinery and equipment, and prepare related reports.
- Investigate the cause of the labor accident in the factory or the cause of the occupational accident to get information from the Group, and investigate the same potential hazards that may arise such as a tuberculosis accident movement happened.
- Monitor and implement measures to handle occupational accidents.
- Synthesize reports on safety kaizen and Hiyari Hatto
- Conduct safety and hygiene training for new employees
- Conduct periodic training in machine operating safety for the operator
- Identify hazard and annual risk assessment
- Evaluate the safety of new machinery or machinery entering the plant before commissioning
- Manage and provide labor protection for employees working in the dyeing room
- Continue to implement and exercise observation and manipulation of employee behavior
- Some other jobs as assigned by superiors
- Manage the production lines (precision mechanical processing), ensure the achievement of goals, KPI of the team including: labor safety, quality, delivery time, productivity, tool costs manufacturing..
- Set up group action goals.
- Implement and propose production improvements to improve production efficiency.
- Prepare training programs and implement training, correct errors for staff in the management group.
- Manage, remind staff in the team to comply with the rules, production process.
- Supervise and evaluate staff capacity.
- Report all issues related to the department.
- Engineering Degree of Mechatronics or Mechanical Engineering (Machinery)
- At least 3 years of experience working in a Mechanical Manufacturing
- Company and experience in innovation activities; 3 years at the same position.
- Proficient in English (4 skills) or N2 Japanese
- Have good knowledge and can apply 7 QC tools and data analysis tasks.
- Good understanding of Kaizen, 5S.
- High responsibility, working under high pressure.
- Salary: $800 – $1200, depends on candidate’s experience and qualifications.
- More details will be discussed during the interview.
If it suits you & your friends in career path, please apply your Resume (CV) to firstname.lastname@example.org hoặc call/zalo/viber 0918 082 881 (Ms.Sang)/ Skype ID: sangrom for more information and further support.