Big Jobs - Job Seeker Introduction
R&D Manager (Food Ingredients)
HR Strategy (Headhunter)’s Client is a company that specializes in Food Ingredients. They are looking for high qualified candidate for R&D Manager.
- Working Location: HCMC
- Company size: ~ 100 employees
- Reporting to: BOD
- Maintaining and improving the laboratory management system of the company in accordance with established procedures and performs Laboratory system quality audits frequently.
- Mentor team members and grow their capabilities for contributing to the organization while coordinating and managing the efforts of the R&D team.
- Initiates, investigates, and implements new formulations, process improvements, and cost savings projects in both product development as well as Quality Improvement of products & processes.
- Responsible for implementation of new processes in the plant & working with the plant management.
- Assisting in continuous improvement initiatives that reduce costs, improve quality and / or enhance customer service.
- Other related duties will discussed in interview.
- Have Degree in Food Science & Technology , or Doctor Degree will be preferred.
- Minimum 4 years experience in Product Development, R&D experience.
- Strong in Bakery (or both Bakery and Beverage)
- Have knowledge in food chemistry, analytical chemistry associated food ingredients, and statistical analysis.
- Be able to accurately prepare specifications, label declarations and formulations without technical errors.
- Fluently in English, knowing Chinese is advantaged.
- Salary : $2000 – $2500, depends on the candidate’s qualification.
- More details will be discussed during the interview.
If it suits to you & your friends in career path, please send your updated Resume (CV) to firstname.lastname@example.org or call/viber/zalo to 0919 952 881 (Ms.Giang) / Skype ID: email@example.com for more information and support.
Thank you so much.