Big Jobs - Job Seeker Introduction
Dear Our Valued Candidates,
HR Strategy’s client is leading Seafood company with main exporting markets to European countries. They are looking for the high-qualified candidate for R&D Specialist (Seafood).
- Working location: HCMC
- Report to: Country Manager (Foreigner) + QA manager
- Working time: 8h00 – 17h00
- Maintain awareness of market food and menu trends and comparative products from all major channels, and analyze and report findings from competitor product analysis.
- Generate a multitude of innovative product ideas and recipes to build new product library to support a short term and a long term.
- Provide strategic assistance in development of menu concepts for the customers. Coordinate multiple concurrent food product launches from bench top testing to rollout.
- Function in the capacity of product based project leadership for product development programs from ideation/inception through introduction and full roll-out as needed.
- Provide culinary acumen to the area where the company requires, particularly UK and France.
- Develop new product concepts and recipes/formula based on menu trend, consumer insights, and customer’s expectation etc. and carry through process from inception through completion to budget and on time, including product prototype, best serving suggestion and cooking instruction.
- Keep records on culinary activities, product cutting results, and necessary documents for new product profile.
- Keep R&D kitchen in good condition, not limited to keeping equipment in good condition, cleaning daily activities and maintaining necessary inventories.
- Deliver results to the assignment as needed.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Culinary Arts/Food Technology
- 5+ years of experience in the product development as R&D chef in the food industry.
- 2 years culinary experience within Fast Casual Restaurant Environment.
- Knowledge of food products and commercializing recipe & procedural writing, costs.
- Passion for the F&B industry is a must.
- Fully HACCP compliant.
- Established background that includes fresh, green and healthy cooking.
- Established reputation for creativity.
- Computer skills.
- Analytical skills.
- Salary is negotiable, depends on candidate’s experience and ability.
- Other benefit will discuss when interview.
If it suits to you & your friend in career path, please apply online your Resume (CV) to:
Email: firstname.lastname@example.org, Call to Ms. Nhớ at: 0918 371 008 or add Skype: nho.hrstrategy.
Thanks a lot.