Big Jobs - Job Seeker Introduction
Dear our valuable candidates,
HR Strategic customers are a company specializing in Real Estate Field. They are looking for Senior HR Business Partner
- Workplace: TP. Ho Chi Minh
- Working time: Monday - Friday
- Management: 20 employees
- Report for: Head of HR Director
OVERVIEW OF JOB:
Responsible for the planning and organization:
- Recruitment, training and human resource development;
- Develop and complete organizational structure, management regulations, procedures and working rules. Build and maintain the salary scale system, and company policy management.
- Organize and plan for human resources, labor wages, social insurance-health insurance, competition and rewarding policy;
- Guide, supervise and inspect the departments regarding the implementation of guidelines and state policies and company regulations.
1. Advise and propose to Senior Management about organizational structure of company; complete and improve management regulations:
- Research, propose, and organize the structure, functions and duties of each department.
- Research & build structure in accordance with the Company's strategy and business development at each stage;
- Organize, build and improve talent development policy, remuneration, compensation, management regulations, rules and workflow.
2. Plan and organize the recruitment, training, and human resource development:
- Monitor and forecast volatility personnel, plan to develop human resources;
- Recommend the appointment, dismissal, transfer, staffing arrangements;
- Develop recruitment plan & develop training plans, organize the contests to improve the skill of employees.
3. Plan and organize the benefits system for the employees and develop the evaluation system in accordance with given goal
- Lead and supervise the implementation of rules and regulations on wages and bonuses, build the annual salary scale;
- Propose salary scale system for each department;
- Propose incentives program to encourage and develop employees’ performance on job;
- Supervise the application and implementation of performance evaluation and the level to complete the given job of employees;
- Responsible with monthly payroll system, discipline, health and safety working environment for all employees;
- Complete all yearly given planning on time;
4. Manage and control HR staffs in department
- Monitor, remind employees perform work and adjust workflow when necessary and evaluate the job performance of employees;
- Encourage, promote employee to develop and improve job efficiency.
5. Resolve conflicts and disputes at the Company & other duties assigned by General Manager and Senior Management.
- University graduation: Bachelor’s Degree in HR, Business, or other related degree;
- Minimum 3 - 5 years of experience in the same role as HRBP, HR Generalist or Talent Admission Specialist
- Priority with experience in real estate industry
- Professional skills: HR Competency: INSIGHT (Idea, Novelty, Success, Integrity, Growth, Heart, Transformation)
- Real concern in the field of humanizing the latest research and business trends
- Proficiency in English;
- Good communication skills, leadership;
- Strong analytical skill and ability to see the strategic view.
- Understanding committed, passion, well organized, pro-active, honest, integrity, detailed, persevere of Labor law. Solid understanding of payroll
- Have experience of reward, build policy and total rewards
- High level attention to details and accuracy
- Highly and diligent
- Strong decision making
- Salary: $4000 - $5000, depends on candidate’s experience and qualification.
- More details will be discussed during the interview.
If it suits to you & your friend in career path, please apply online your Resume (CV) to firstname.lastname@example.org or contact via Phone/Viber/Zalo Ms. Sang 0918 082 881 Skype ID: sangrom.
HR Strategy (Headhunter_Tuyen Dung Nhan Su Cap Cao).
HR Strategy (Headhunter in Vietnam Market).