Big Jobs - Job Seeker Introduction
Dear our valued candidates,
HR Strategy's client is a Trade and Manufacture Company specialized FMCG Industry. They are looking for Senior HR Manager position.
- Working Location: Binh Duong province
- Working Time: Monday to Saturday (Can Negotiable: working time)
- Report to: Vice President – Human Resources
- Drive and embed the talent management and development, talent acquisition strategies, ensuring consistency within relevant talent management processes and outcomes.
- Oversee the talent acquisition, Training & Development and Performance Management teams, execute various talent management projects anh Processes including recruiting, performance management; leadership development; succession planning; talent and high potential development; and employee retention and engagement strategies and be involved in organization effectiveness and learning initiatives in support of company strategic HR and talent objectives.
- Partner with leadership to implement organizational structure and design presentation materials to communicate and implement the structure.
- Design and implement position profiles (competency matrices by function by levels) and interview guides. Partner with other departments to determine appropriate functional/ technical competencies for the positions.
- Design and implement onboarding strategies and coordinate activities with other departments to ensure a positive onboarding experience.
- Implement and monitor the performance management process, including developing communications, tracking completion and quality of reviews and conversations.
- Design and implement an employee engagement survey process.
- Partner with managers to analyze engagement survey feedback and develop action plans.
- Implement Talent Assessment, Talent Review and Succession Planning process across the enterprise.
- Debrief with management on the results of each employee assessment and how to incorporate the results into the hiring decision and management of the employee.
- Create and implement talent retention strategies.
- With the VP HR, design and implement a career develop process and tools, including the training strategy as appropriate.
- As a leader championing change, drive a high-performance culture in support of the overall company vision and pro-actively contribute to development of the HR strategy and objectives.
- Apply exceptional relationship building skills to serve as an accessible, trusted and highly sought-after consultant in support of business leaders to help build healthy teams that thrive across the company.
- Reinforce positive work environment, collaborate and openly share information with Total Rewards, Benefits … ensuring cohesion in delivery of the human resources vision.
- Offer data driven solutions by presenting and reviewing progress made towards goals and objectives, measuring program effectiveness and identifying opportunities for enhancement and suggesting innovative actions to further drive results.
- Ensure policies, procedures and practices are implemented (defined and developed where appropriate) consistently and efficiently and that the organization is fully compliant with all aspects of the laws pertaining to employment.
- Optimize resources developing, proposing and managing a thoughtful HR budget.
- Participate in special projects and performs other duties as assigned.
- Bachelor's degree in human resources, psychology, business, or equivalent combination of education, certification, and experience. Advanced degree preferred.
- 10+ years of professional experience with knowledge of HR best practices related to talent management and talent acquisition
- Ability to operate and influence at a strategic level, maintain composure and professionalism, and deliver results, despite organizational noise at a strategic level,.
- Ability to establish and maintain effective relationships at all levels of the organization.
- Proven track record in supporting the design and delivery of new programs.
- Ability to effectively analyze and synthesize large amounts of complex data into relevant, concise business insights (thorough understanding and affinity to technology. A demonstrated affinity for analytics including building and tracking HR Metrics/scorecards)
- Project management skills with the ability to handle and deliver multiple projects with aggressive implementation deadlines.
- Business communication, presentation, and writing skills. Ability to communicate technical information and data to a non-technical audience in a logical, concise manner.
- Ability to identify opportunities and proactively lead and drive change.
- Strong business acumen and organizational agility
- Consistent ability to apply solid judgement ensuring integrity, compliance and confidentiality
- Advanced proficiency with Microsoft Office suite (PowerPoint and Excel) preferred
- Digital and social media savvy and passionate about using these skills for corporate communications
- Salary: $3000 - $5000. It depends on candidate’s experience and qualification.
- More details will be discussed during the interview.
If it suits you & your friends in career path, please email your CV to sang.nguyen@hrstrategyvn. For further support please call/viber/zalo to Ms. Sang at 0918 082 881 or Skype ID: sangrom. Thanks a lot.
HR Strategy (Headhunter_Tuyen Dung Nhan Su Cap Cao)
HR Strategy (Headhunter in Vietnam Market)