Assistant Manager, Customer Relationship Management - R-0007027
How far out of the box are you willing to step up? At FWD Vietnam we offer unique opportunities within the insurance industry that are supported by an attractive rewards and recognition scheme.
The Assistant Manager, Customer Relationship Management (Hotlines):
• Manage customer hotline (Inbound) to deliver customer-centricity through initiatives and daily operations (monitor performance of inbound or outbound calls as well as the call quality)
• Participate and contribute to Operations projects/initiatives to improve the Customer experience via hotline
• Improve continuously customer-centricity mind set for every CRM staffs, throughout any activities
• Maintain and improve results by adhering to standards and guidelines; as well as recommend improving procedures and actions to enhance customer experience.
• Manage and resolve complex customer complaints thru hotline
• Continuously improve call quality by conducting QC for inbound/outbound team,
• Deliver the training and coaching for new joiners, up-skill junior staffs and the whole tea team focusing on product mastery and technical knowledge.
• University Graduate;
• Economics, Banking, or Marketing is preferable
• LOMA certificate (ACS, PCS) is preferable
• Experience in Customer Services or Operations of Life insurance industry is preferable
• Having good Customer Service mind set
• Good command of Vietnamese
• Strongly skilful in communications and effective management skills
• Highly committed, well-organized, patient and diligent
• Able to deliver works under tight deadlines and heavy pressures
To apply for this position, please use the following URL: