Operation Manager - Education - $2000 - $3000 - HCMC
Dear Our Valued Candidates,
HR Strategy (Headhunter)’s Client is a company specializing in the Education. They are looking for high qualified candidate for Operation Manager Position
- Working Location: HCM
- Reporting to: Managing Director (MD)
- Take care:
- System Support Operation Executive
- Operation Admin
- Property & Procurement Specialist
- Maintenance Officer
- IT Support Officer
- Time: T3-T7
JOB RESPONSIBILITY for Operation Manager Position
- The role of Operation Manager is to streamline processes and build systems, SOP, provide training, coaching to Centre Management Team, Customer Care Team, Study Advisor to hit target . Responsible for Business P/L Establishing & Managing the SOP implementation for customer service excellences to ICR Stutdents & Parents by producing the training & manage execution of SOP & system training, coaching across centers for both online & offline students business .
- Business Operation Management:
- Work alongside with Area SOM / Director of Sales , COMs to manage systems, operating SOPs, System , Training for centers & none center staff
- Design & Provide SOP , System Training to Support for business sector for new enrollment & re-enroll
- Co providing the onboarding operation training for ICR employees for none teachers & teachers
- Setting up infrastructure & provide training for new centers
- Managing the infrastructure SOPs for the company
- Ensuring Center management & customer Care team in center are well trained & perform well up to operation academic classrooms standard . Ensuring center management & customer care are well trained on academic student care services ( course plan , diary, lesson plan, students’ progress reports, etc.…)
- Manage well budget & operating the administration including part time resources, stationary & wellbeing costs of each Centers. Update documents & policies & deploy operations to the
- Manage & control well the Center operating license, equipment according to the standards of the fire protection systems of the Company. Ensuring that equipment & tools are always checked, & employees are fully trained on the fire safety.
- Coordinate well with the accounting, Marketing Department, Sales, HR department to establish the process of managing KPIs s at the Centers to improve employee productivity including teachers & none teachers .
- Represent Board of Directors to meet customers in case of handling complaints about customer service that beyond the control of the Center staff.
- Communicate under the orders of the Director to the Centers related to the operating regulations to continuously increase efficiency & change appropriately in each stage of
- Provide center class forecasting , time table optimization & plan for teachers headcounts in advance to scope business growth ahead
- Monitoring part time Teachers & None Teachers budgets & Actual Spending to control center P/L
- Franchise services
- Provide training for franchise
- Train FC staff for the FC model so that the staff can operate the Centers in accordance with ICR standard.
- Provide inventory for FCs according to the order.
- Auditing Franchise
- Manage customer service.
- Manage customer service applications to serve online , offline sales channels, Cooperate channel
- Train the Operation Staff & Center Staff on customer care in center to take care of online & offline customers
- Monitoring the process of providing online student learning report & lessons through the Online Operation customer care team.
- Active Students Growth
- Customer Services Tickets Handling
- SOPs & System Training including :
- Well onboarding Training
- Well Development Process
- Quality Auditing
- Time Table & Teaching Hours ; Class size optimization
- Business P/L
REQUIRED SKILLS AND EXPERIENCE for Operation Manager Position
- Opened for retail system management
- Excellent System & Analytical Skills
- Business Analysis knowledge
- System Knowledge
- High Adaptability ; Unlearned & Relearned
- Culture Fit ; able to work & interact well with Foreign Teachers
- Situational Leadership
- Flexibility to work at weekend or night shift for auditing conduct
- Time Management
- >=10 Years Experiences in similar roles
- Excellent at Microsoft system
- Familiar with Cen 2, Call Centers, CRM , Google Drive
BENEFITS for Operation Manager Position
- Salary: $2000 – $3000, depending on candidate’s ability.
- More details will be discussed during the interview.
If it suits you & your friends in career path, please send your updated Resume (CV) to firstname.lastname@example.org or contact via Phone/Viber/Zalo Ms. Victoria Sang: 0918 082 881 Skype ID: Sangrom. For more information and support. Thank you so much.