Questions to refocus your mind - Asking the right questions is the answer
It’s not the answers you get from others that will help you, but the questions you ask of yourself. Here are 40 thought-provoking questions to help you refresh and refocus your thinking.
I coincidentallly found this amazing article at http://www.marcandangel.com/2012/02/23/40-photo-illustrated-questions/. Answer these or some of these questions when you have free time. I hope this can chill you out. Relax and enjoy a great weekend, Anphabers! :)
1. What can you do today that you were not capable of.. 1 year ago?
2. What's been on your mind most lately?
3. Right now, at this moment, what do you want most?
4. In order of importance, how would you rank: happiness, money, health, love, fame?
5. What word best describes the way you've spent the last month of your life?
6. What is the #1 motivator in your life right now?
7. In one sentence, who are you?
8. What do you want to be known for?
9. If you had to move 3000 miles away, what one thing would you miss most?
10. In one year from today, how do you think your life will be different?
11. Who makes you feel good about yourself?
12. What are the top 3 qualities you look for in a friend?
13. What has fear of failure stopped you from doing?
14. What is something you have always wanted since you were a kid?
15. What stands between you and what you want?
16. What do you do when nothing else seems to make you happy?
17. When did you first realize that life is short?
18. What do you need to spend more time doing?
19. What issues do you continually refuse to confront?
20. What's something a lot of people do that you disagree with?
21. What's a common misconception people have about you?
22. What's something no one can take away from you?
23. What is something that you would hate tot go without for a day?
24. When you look into the past, what do you miss the most?
25. What memory from this past year makes you smile the most?
26. What's the number one change you need to make in your life in the next twelve months?
27. If not now, then when?
28. What have you done that you are truly proud of?
29. What's something new you recently learned about yourself?
30. What do you want to remember forever?
31. What could society do without?
32. What is one thing, right now, that you are totally sure of?
33. If you had the opportunity to get a message across to a large group of people, what would your message be?
34. What's something you said you'd never do, but have since done?
35. What's something you changed your mind about when you grew older?
36. What didn't last forever, but was still worth your while?
37. If you could go back in time and tell a younger version of yourself one thing, what would you tell?
38. IF you knew you were dying in 60 seconds, what would your lasts words be?
39. When it's all said and done, will you have said more than you've done?
40. What questions do you often ask yourself?
Now, would you mind telling me your answer(s) for your favorite question(s) above? Thank you!(:
Have something to say?Join Anphabe for free to share and get shared on your own business topics.
- Tuan Bui1330917857
1. I will continue my HR class
2. I think about resignation decision
3. I wanna go home
4. Happiness, health, money, love, fame
6. Work as a freelancer
7. Don't know what's I really love to do
8. As a geographer
9. My little home (family's affection)
10. Healthier, more opstimistic
11. My mother
12. Honest, opstimistic, easy-going
13. Stable jobs
14. A cloud can fly like Songoku (7 Dragon Balls)
15. The Delay
16. Quit it, find new things interesting
17. Life is short or long depends on how you want to live your life
18. Reading books, playing sports, going and seeing more new places, meeting more cute people
20. Ignoring with other people's incident cases
21. People usually think about me as a serious person, actually, I am open-minded and sociable
22. My decision with "this is my last decision" follow
24. Wonderful childhood with my siblings and parents
25. My friendly colleagues always make me smile alot
26. Change my job fowards to training field
27. It's begun from next month
28. Be reliable friends with everyone
29. I hate number
30. Someone whom her name related to the best beverage that I love the most :) CF
31. Teach people how to treat nicely with others
32. I am going to send an email contains my decision to quit my present job
33. I will choose the one that I hate much: Single Group. Pleased be made your bankruptcy procedure. I totally hate to be single :(
34. Choose the job without good knowledge about the company, the job description.
35. The fear about death
37. If you died young, what would make others remember you?
38. I call all of my family's members and say: I love you. I believe that I have enough time
39. It's balanced
40. How to listen to my hearthZWYnJRgmXGamZSExaBkb-GkoGOYcFLJpMWoq4DHo5ifmatXc6xsm2pTcdGrrZenVW7VbW6eUp3Zppeky9TSg5_XnJeYaoOgydel0tHTlqPad9Wk01hr2XKab1qox6eVoKdbcJlzZJ-rpGqccliTo6aqx6WVzZRZn6tuZJyHmpqanYSh12qac4bS2dHJ2JCqz5WIbdlwZKBalmlpaYhwsbA.
- Minh Nguyen1330929879
Nice questions, Rosie!
I am in need of such kind of questions to review and remind myself these days. Gonna take time to write them down and answer all:)
Thanks for sharing:)hZWYnJRgmXGamZSExaBkb-GkoGOYcFLJpMWoq4DHo5ifmatXc6xsm2pTcdGrrZenVW7VbW6eUp3Zppeky9TSg5_XnJeYaoOgydel0tHTlqPad9Wk01hr2XKab1qox6eVoKdbcJlzZJ-rpGqccliTo6aqx6WVzZRZn6tuZJyHmpqbnISh12qac4bS2dHJ2JCqz5WIbdlwZKBal2ZoaohwsbA.
- Christina Olive1648120966
Package of the discussion is anticipated for the joys. The turns of the https://www.bestessaytips.com/essay_writers.php are met for the funds. This similar shape is heed or the vital paths for the joyful end for all issues.hZWYnJRgmXGamZSExaBkb-GkoGOYcFLJpMWoq4DHo5ifmatXc6xsm2pTcdGrrZenVW7VbW6eUp3Zppeky9TSg5_XnJeYaoOgydel0tHTlqPad9Wk01hr2XKab1qox6eVoKdbcJlzZJ-rpGqccliTo6aqx6WVzZRZn6tuZZyHl5SVnZKIn6Obcp6F0drSy6OU25rKVKGpapxyhmtobJ1pZ1VvtrI.