Urgently looking for a Recruitment Supervisor. Manufacturing company. Location: Binh Duong. Salary: 20 ~ 25 mio VND
I. Job Description
- Has overall responsibility for recruiting and selecting personnel to ensure adequate staffing at all levels.
- Responsible for meeting all staffing requirements as directed by the company's short- and long-term plans.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES
- Providing professional support and advice on recruitment to line and departmental managers;
- Advising managers on best practice recruitment and selection;
- Preparing job descriptions and person specifications;
Developing and maintaining an effective personnel advertising program
for the purpose of maintaining high visibility with potential labor
- Designing or revising application forms, including developing online processes;
- Preparing other recruitment material depending on the type of organization - for example, brochures and further particulars;
Developing creative recruitment solutions if the organization is
experiencing difficulties in attracting the appropriate level and
quality of staff;
- Screening application forms and shortlisting applicants;
Devising, running and evaluating selection processes including
interviews, psychometric tests, personality questionnaires and various
Keeping up to date with current employment legislation and ensuring
that line managers are effectively briefed on any relevant changes;
- Running selection centres for graduate recruitment and more senior vacancies;
- Training staff in interviewing techniques and on the role of the assessor at a selection centre;
- Developing plans to relocate staff to new departments and jobs due to restructuring within an organization;
Assisting in the implementation of redundancy programmes, which may
include the development of early retirement packages and voluntary
- Performing other related jobs as assigned by the Managers.
II. Job Requirements:
- University degree, preferable in Human Resources Management, or Law, or Business Administration faculty.
At least 6 years HR experience, of which, 4 years experience focus on
Recruitment function in manufacturing enterprises and at least 3 years
in management level.
- Excellent Written and Spoken English
- Rich in Human Resources knowledge
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills
- Sound commercial understanding
- Interview and screening skills
- The ability to work on your own initiative
- Outstanding organizational skills
- Results oriented
- The ability to work under pressure
- The ability to work with personnel from all levels
- Numerical and budgeting skills
- Skilled in Computer Operation (MSOffice, Windows, Word, Excel, PowerPoint etc)
- Knowledge of Vietnamese employment legislation.
- An interest in people career development.
- Tact, and the ability to deal with difficult situations
Application please send to email@example.com.
Visit our website at www.careerplanning.com.vn for more opportunities!