Questions to refocus your mind - Asking the right questions is the answer
It’s not the answers you get from others that will help you, but the questions you ask of yourself. Here are 40 thought-provoking questions to help you refresh and refocus your thinking.
I coincidentallly found this amazing article at http://www.marcandangel.com/2012/02/23/40-photo-illustrated-questions/. Answer these or some of these questions when you have free time. I hope this can chill you out. Relax and enjoy a great weekend, Anphabers! :)
1. What can you do today that you were not capable of.. 1 year ago?
2. What's been on your mind most lately?
3. Right now, at this moment, what do you want most?
4. In order of importance, how would you rank: happiness, money, health, love, fame?
5. What word best describes the way you've spent the last month of your life?
6. What is the #1 motivator in your life right now?
7. In one sentence, who are you?
8. What do you want to be known for?
9. If you had to move 3000 miles away, what one thing would you miss most?
10. In one year from today, how do you think your life will be different?
11. Who makes you feel good about yourself?
12. What are the top 3 qualities you look for in a friend?
13. What has fear of failure stopped you from doing?
14. What is something you have always wanted since you were a kid?
15. What stands between you and what you want?
16. What do you do when nothing else seems to make you happy?
17. When did you first realize that life is short?
18. What do you need to spend more time doing?
19. What issues do you continually refuse to confront?
20. What's something a lot of people do that you disagree with?
21. What's a common misconception people have about you?
22. What's something no one can take away from you?
23. What is something that you would hate tot go without for a day?
24. When you look into the past, what do you miss the most?
25. What memory from this past year makes you smile the most?
26. What's the number one change you need to make in your life in the next twelve months?
27. If not now, then when?
28. What have you done that you are truly proud of?
29. What's something new you recently learned about yourself?
30. What do you want to remember forever?
31. What could society do without?
32. What is one thing, right now, that you are totally sure of?
33. If you had the opportunity to get a message across to a large group of people, what would your message be?
34. What's something you said you'd never do, but have since done?
35. What's something you changed your mind about when you grew older?
36. What didn't last forever, but was still worth your while?
37. If you could go back in time and tell a younger version of yourself one thing, what would you tell?
38. IF you knew you were dying in 60 seconds, what would your lasts words be?
39. When it's all said and done, will you have said more than you've done?
40. What questions do you often ask yourself?
Now, would you mind telling me your answer(s) for your favorite question(s) above? Thank you!(:
Have something to say?Join Anphabe for free to share and get shared on your own business topics.
- Don ald1693671068
No doubt this is an excellent post I got a lot of knowledge after reading good luck. Theme of blog is excellent there is almost everything to read, Brilliant post What is Crucialidade?hZWYn5dmmGyalJeExaBkb-GkoGOYcFLJpMWoq4DHo5ifmatXc6xsm2pTcdGrrZenVW7VbW6eUp3Zppeky9TSg5_XnJeYaoOgydel0tHTlqPad9Wk01hr2XKab1qox6eVoKdbcJlzZJ-rpGqccliTo6aqx6WVzZRZn6tuZZyHl5WXlZuIn6Obcp6F0drSy6OU25rKVKGpapxyhmtpappsbFVvtrI.