Current:INDUSTRIAL ROBOT PROGRAMMER at FORD OTOSAN
- COMPUTER SCIENCES TEACHER at VOCATIONAL AND TECHNICAL HIGH SCHOOL ATTACHED TO THE MINISTRY OF EDUCATION, TURKEY
- Web Coder at NHABE VIETNAM
- IT Manager at Kimse Yok Mu Association
- IT TECHNICIAN at KENTSA CO.LTD.AS.
- Anatolia University, Turkey
- Kocaeli University Computer Sciences, Turkey
A multi-skilled IT manager with good all-round supervisory and technical expertise. Very capable with a proven ability to ensure the smooth running of ICT systems and to provide IT services that will improve the efficiency and performance of a company. Extensive practical knowledge of complex systems builds, hardware and software testing, network support, technical support and computer repairs.
Looking for a new and challenging managerial position, one that will make best use of my existing skills & experiences also further my personal development.
Job Function:Human Resources, IT/Technical, Management
Industries:IT - Software/E-commerce, IT - Hardware/Networking, Internet/Online Media
Specialities:AREAS OF EXPERTISE
Have the highest quality,
People skills ,
INDUSTRIAL ROBOT PROGRAMMER
FORD OTOSANMay 2016 - Present (5 years 1 month)
COMPUTER SCIENCES TEACHER
VOCATIONAL AND TECHNICAL HIGH SCHOOL ATTACHED TO THE MINISTRY OF EDUCATION, TURKEYFebruary 2015 - April 2016 (1 year 2 months)
NHABE VIETNAMNovember 2011 - September 2013 (1 year 10 months)
Kimse Yok Mu AssociationJanuary 2010 - December 2010 (11 months)
KENTSA CO.LTD.AS.September 2005 - December 2009 (4 years 4 months)
Anatolia University (Turkey)
Bachelors , Business Administration2010 - 2015
Kocaeli University Computer Sciences (Turkey)
Bachelors , IT and Software2006 - 2008
Industrial Robot Programming
* Work safety in robot systems * Electrical infrastructure of robotic systems * Mechanical infrastructure of robotic systems * Robot Programming * Offline programming * Workplace training
Groups and Associations:
Honors and Awards:2011 year Web programming contest winner.